When are you planning to get surgery?

Jojoyes

Nov 26, 2016
I was wondering when you guys are planning to get surgery (year/month). I'm probably doing in summer or fall of 2019 :smile:

I heard it's best to do it when it's cold and when the people have to work/go to school.

Ksoc

Apr 24, 2017
I'm planning to get ps after i graduate. It's always been my dream to get one. I have a flat nose and I never liked it.

Jojoyes

Nov 26, 2016
I'm planning to get ps after i graduate. It's always been my dream to get one. I have a flat nose and I never liked it.
I'm also doing it after my graduation! :smile:
What year would that be?
Also, do you already know what clinic(s) you're gonna consult with?

Ksoc

Apr 24, 2017
I'm 2nd year of college now. Still not sure what clinics I'm gonna consult with. Hopefully I will be able to know when time comes :smile:)

Jojoyes

Nov 26, 2016
I'm 2nd year of college now. Still not sure what clinics I'm gonna consult with. Hopefully I will be able to know when time comes :smile:)
That's OK. You have plenty of time left. I'm thinking about going to DA, View, Cooki and TL :smile:
Good luck with your clinic search!

Amber.fate

Apr 15, 2017
I'm getting my surgeries at October to fix a ****ty job that a previous doctor did.
I already booked with marble

Pavillapopo

Feb 24, 2017
I had my facial contour surgery at TLP after graduation too.
My ideal time is jan-march because of cold weather (I can wear mask walking around without look difference)