When are the SoCal TPFers going to reconvene?

Hey this might be a little late...but I'm gonna be down in LA during my spring break to go on The Price is Right! :yahoo: My lifelong dream! Anyways, its me and my boyfriend, my fam, and then someone from AuthenticForum.
Maybe some of you guys could get in! That would be tight!
I'm going on March 26th. And on the website it says people in SoCal can pick up the tix two weeks in advance @ the ticketbooth. Anyways, somethign to consider! :smile:

Hello y'all! I just want to let you guys know that I will be late to this weekend's meet!! I have an appointment with my trainer on Sat at 11:30am, so I will meet with you guys later! :smile:

Bags, I PMed you just in case. :smile:

Me too! :yahoo:

Although the blemish that I feel cropping up smack in the middle of my face doesn't add to my excitement. :hysteric:

I feel you on the blemish thing, I'm out hunting for industrial strength clearasil right now. I just hope the restraunt has plenty of seating, I want to bring my Pampelonne & that thing needs it's own seat, possibly it's own zip-code! This is so exciting!!:yahoo:

I can't come, I've already rsvpd to say that. I have to go out of town on Monday for work and still have lots to do this weekend before I take off. It sucks because I've never been there and was really looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing this mall. Oh well next time!.

I can't come, I've already rsvpd to say that. I have to go out of town on Monday for work and still have lots to do this weekend before I take off. It sucks because I've never been there and was really looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing this mall. Oh well next time!.

You will be missed! :sad:

I am so sorry, but I woke up feeling awful this morning so I won't be able to join you all :crybaby: I have been counting down the days to meet everyone too!!! Hopefully we will get to schedule another get together soon...

Have fun and please think of me while brunching and shopping today!!