When and Where do you wear your CLs?

I wear mine in the summer at restaurants, lounges, bars...etc. I wear them mostly for evenings but I have, on occasion, worn some of my pairs for dressy day events:smile:

I wear them to go out socially but mainly for work. I mean...I bought them for a reason right?

lol, i can say i bought them. imho, considering how often i wear them compared to say, something i wear every day that costs a fraction of a pair, nothing really justifies what they're for other than i LIKE them!

hi Ladies,

I have never wore any of my CLs more than a couple of time. 95% of the time, they are just sitting there on my shoe shelf staring back at me (I stare at them all the time :P) I wear them during special occasions like weddings, nice dinners and stuff, but those occasions only happen occasionally. I always wear flats to go shopping, only occasionally wear 120s to work for important meetings but all my 140s, 150s and 160s I just don't know where to wear them to without people looking at me and thinking I'm too over-dressed! When I bought my last Maggie, the sales told me the shoe will stretch eventually since they were a bit tight and I was thinking, no they wont' stretch because I will never wear them often enough for them to stretch out.. and that got me thinking, am I spending too much $ on shoes that I probably will only wear a handful times? Maybe I should spend that kind of $ flats since I get more use out of those:lol:

What do you ladies think? Do you get the most out of your CLs and where and when do you ladies wear your CLs?

I know what you mean!!!!!

I don't wear mine often. The only possibility for me is the weekend when I go out. But then I think if I go out I want to be able to dance as long as possible and this is just not possible in 10 cm heels. though I keep buying those shoes when a bargain pops up on ebay. I just can't hold myself back. the last pair of CL's are the miss marple's I got off ebay just for 100 EUR!!!!!! I still havent wore them ONCE! I'm thinking again about to sell them. It's always the same. a bargain pops up - I buy it - shoes are "sleeping" in the closet - then I get thoughtful and think about selling them agian. OMG! This sounds sick^^ I have one pair of 12 cm heels and wear them only twice a year probably!

I am glad i am not alone.:smile:
I wear mine occasionally. Mostly dinner, cinema, parties and walking around the house if bored like today:biggrin::biggrin:

Whenever I'm going out to a party, an event or dinner. That's it really. I used to wear them to work, but found it too impractical.

So, you know what that means? I need new CL's with a smaller heel!! :graucho:

My wife was not wearing hers at all until we picked out a couple pairs of flats and a pair of wedgies (Une Plume) and now she wears those all the time. However it still usually takes a special event for her to wear her Pigalle 120s. One pair - her Alti 160s - have yet to leave the house. So it kinda also depends on the shoe..

I wear mine to work, clubs, shopping, dinner, bars etc. Only time I don't wear them is if I'm going to a park or I know I have to be standing in dirt and grass. It's ok to be over dressed. You're wearing Christian Louboutin!

I wear mines everywhere, but mostly to work. I've worn my CLs to the grocery store, shopping, to the park with the kids (espadrilles only), out to dinner, to the movies, everywhere. If they go with my outfit, I wear them. I don't buy shoes just so they can sit in my closet. If I can't think of a place or an outfit to wear a shoe, I don't buy it. I also no longer worry about the red rubbing off because when that happens, I just send them to Leather Spa to get the red vibram! :smile:

Wow, I wear them most days, although I also wear brian atwood, nicholas kirkwood, prada, jimmy choo, and gucci sometimes (not to mention j. crew) - I do have work pairs and weekend pairs, though, and a few that do double duty.

I wear my CLs everywhere except for the club! I had a very bad experience and since them ...never again. For 70mm to 100mm, they are usually for work and for 120mm to 160mm, they are usually worn to dinners and special occasions.