What’s your unpopular LV opinion?

• Thread starter MagpieInTraining
  • Start date
My unpopular opinion is a lack of love for crossbody bags. I have only one bag you could consider a cross body, but I wear it shoulder only. I like a big bags and causal hobo style bags best, though I do have small bags too.

I hate the description "grab and go". Who doesn't grab their bag then go? Do people grab, hold, then stay? :giggle:

I also hate "I don't reach for it" when talking about a bag. Do people only reach for bags, or do they actually use them too? Can we not say, "I don't use the bag anymore"? :rolleyes:

Last one: "I picked up this bag". No, you bought it. :yahoo:

This post made me laugh out loud. Literally. [emoji23]

I've never tried it on person. I love cross body bags the most currently, but it always seems like the Speedy would be awkward to carry cross body. It just always looks too bulky. I'm not really a top handle kind of gal either. Who knows..maybe I would love it if I tried it?
I've tried the Speedy on a few times and no matter how much I love the way it looks, on me it looks like a gym bag!

Lol loved reading everyone posts. My friends also think LV monogram in general is too in your face. I have the Neverfull I don’t wear it allot. But I wear mine when I travel and I love it.
So I don’t really mind what other people think of it makes me happy that’s what matters to me. Each of its own.

I love LV and own several along with chanel but I absolutely do not like the monogram or any other canvas print, though I know those are probably the most popular! Lol. I only buy empriente leather and I Love those bags and wallets [emoji173]️

Reactions: jenlynne25