What's your top 5 nail polish colours and your lemmings?

My current faves are Chanel Particuliere and Chanel Black Pearl and I am currently on the hunt for a Chanel Khaki Vert.

I am seriously thinking of selling all of my nail polishes and buying only Chanel from now on. Am I crazy for feeling this way??

Yes!!!

Because everyone needs some Dior Vernis in their lives also :graucho:

Just sayin . . . . (^(oo)^)v

My current faves are Chanel Particuliere and Chanel Black Pearl and I am currently on the hunt for a Chanel Khaki Vert.

I am seriously thinking of selling all of my nail polishes and buying only Chanel from now on. Am I crazy for feeling this way??

Nope. Some of us live by Chanel alone(I am one of them). Misstrine85 even has a thread dedicated to it.

Lemmings -

Chanel - Black Velvet (since a certain person scammed me of this lol)
Dior - ebony (forthcoming I believe this spring)
Dior - rock coat (forthcoming - spring)
CG - OMG or any extreme holographic polish I can get my hands on :smile:

They came out with a new collection. All holos very similar to the omg collection. 12 colours with all the reviews saying a better formula than the original omg!!
Lemmings -

Chanel - Black Velvet (since a certain person scammed me of this lol)
Dior - ebony (forthcoming I believe this spring)
Dior - rock coat (forthcoming - spring)
CG - OMG or any extreme holographic polish I can get my hands on :smile:

Ooh! I heard a lot of good things about Dior Vernis :smile: Any shades that are a must try for newbies like me? :P

If your skintone is cool, you *must* get the Gris City trio of polishes (here's a pic of my set)! Even a lot of the Chanel girls succumbed to the temptation and picked up these three. NY 57th is the perfect dark silvery smokey grey, Bond Street is a greyed navy creme, and Gris Montaigne is the perfect neutral grey creme - not too light, not too dark, looks great on almost any skin tone.

If your skintone is warm, Czarina Gold and New World Purple are the must haves! Both very unique, gorgeous colours without dupes - czarina is an olive-y bronze with flecks of gold shimmer, and New World Purple is a muted dusty purple with brown undertones.

Even if you don't buy any of their coloured lacquers, the topcoat is fantastic. I tested it against Seche Vite - the Dior dries faster and wears better.

Come play in the Dior thread to see more swatches & press pics of upcoming colours!

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-beauty-bar/i-wanna-see-your-dior-nail-polish-swatches-650237.html

(^(oo)^)v

Thats not crazy, I do the same :smile:

Nope. Some of us live by Chanel alone(I am one of them). Misstrine85 even has a thread dedicated to it.

It's good to know that I am not alone in wanting to revamp my nail polish collection! My friend thinks I'm crazy that I spent so much on NP before and now want to sell them all to buy new (and more expensive) ones! LOL

If your skintone is cool, you *must* get the Gris City trio of polishes (here's a pic of my set)! Even a lot of the Chanel girls succumbed to the temptation and picked up these three. NY 57th is the perfect dark silvery smokey grey, Bond Street is a greyed navy creme, and Gris Montaigne is the perfect neutral grey creme - not too light, not too dark, looks great on almost any skin tone.

If your skintone is warm, Czarina Gold and New World Purple are the must haves! Both very unique, gorgeous colours without dupes - czarina is an olive-y bronze with flecks of gold shimmer, and New World Purple is a muted dusty purple with brown undertones.

Even if you don't buy any of their coloured lacquers, the topcoat is fantastic. I tested it against Seche Vite - the Dior dries faster and wears better.

Come play in the Dior thread to see more swatches & press pics of upcoming colours!

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-beauty-bar/i-wanna-see-your-dior-nail-polish-swatches-650237.html

(^(oo)^)v

I just picked up Gris Montaigne up at my local Sephora today! Too bad they only had that colour, I wanted to get Bond Street as well. Will check out Holt Renfrew soon, hopefully they'll have it there.

Thanks lvpiggy, I will post a pic in the Dior thread when I do my nails this weekend. I'm so excited! :yahoo:

I just picked up Gris Montaigne up at my local Sephora today! Too bad they only had that colour, I wanted to get Bond Street as well. Will check out Holt Renfrew soon, hopefully they'll have it there.

Thanks lvpiggy, I will post a pic in the Dior thread when I do my nails this weekend. I'm so excited! :yahoo:
Ack, I'm terribly sorry, I didn't notice until just now that you're not in the USA. Bond Street & NY 57th actually won't be available in Canada - they were released only in the 3 named boutiques in the collection, plus Dior Beauty's USA website. They're still available online if you have a USA address where you can ship the order ;)

Looking forward to seeing you in the Dior thread! :graucho:

My current favorites -
1) DL Today was a Fairytale
2) OPI by Sephora Metro Chic
3) OPI Tickle My Francey
4) The Face Shop RD 303
5) Essie Gladioli

Lemming -
1) Chanel Paradoxal
2) Zoya Charla
3) China Glaze White Cap

i'm updating my lemmings...