What's your top 5 nail polish colours and your lemmings?

I think I only have about 15 or so on my list - I recently swatched every polish I own and that curtailed some of the desire to need/want more seeing just HOW many of each color I have :shame: lol

Wow! That's quite a list! How do you decide which to obtain next? :graucho:

I've started a wishlist in a past but found it isn't useful for me. Either of two things usually happens that makes a wishlist unnecessary: 1. The "want" dies away which meant I didn't really want the nail polish or 2. I definitely want it and I obtain it immediately. :biggrin:

Me too!

Right now Nars Mash is at the top of my list. Besides that I have a few Nfu Ohs and a few Zoyas. But the last two months I have gone polish crazy so there isn't much left for me to want, lol.

Mine is like this!! Insane!!
Butter London-1
China Glaze-crackle polishes minus 2
Dior-6 (new rock your nails set)
Dolce & Gabbana-1
Essie-4
Estee Lauder-1
Illamasqua-15
MAC - possibly 2 wonderwoman ones
Nfu Oh-13
OPI-4
Rescue Beauty Lounge-6
Zoya-3

I have a pretty long wishlist too .... although I just bought quite a few on it. :blush: Is the Dior Rock You rNails set only going to be available in Canada? I can't find any info online although I saw the link someone posted which had a pic of the colors. Any idea of the price?

6 colours! 21.00US each. Go to the dior polish thread for pics and links!

I have a pretty long wishlist too .... although I just bought quite a few on it. :blush: Is the Dior Rock You rNails set only going to be available in Canada? I can't find any info online although I saw the link someone posted which had a pic of the colors. Any idea of the price?

I got rid of quite a few polishes several years back, then moved house a few times and misplaced lots. last year i started restocking again, i actually have a document on my computer that contains my wish list. I have two lists - really want and get if I can. I'm so lame. I have about 10 on my really want list and it hasn't changed in months. some of them aren't rare, i just try to stagger my nail polish buying as best I can.

My Top 5:

1. Chanel Kaleidoscope
2. Chanel Flamingo
3. Chanel Cosmic Violine
4. Chanel Vendetta
5. Chanel Dragon

Lemmings:

Chanel Holographic
Chanel Haute Chocolate
Chanel Jade
Chanel Feu de Russie

woo hoo, i found revlon perplex and w&w party of 5! the w&w my sis picked up in jersey, and surprisingly, i found the perplex in big lots for $1. crazy, since ive been looking up and down everywhere for it! my wishlist got a little shorter now lol

My current faves are Chanel Particuliere and Chanel Black Pearl and I am currently on the hunt for a Chanel Khaki Vert.

I am seriously thinking of selling all of my nail polishes and buying only Chanel from now on. Am I crazy for feeling this way??