What's your next bag purchase?

Im thinking about either a balenciaga or Givenchy in white, or a Miu Miu tie dye in tan and cream leather. Or maybe none of them..I cant decide!

I posted on March 28th that I was done with bags for a while. Who was I kidding?!?!?

OK, on Monday I purchased a Balenciaga Purse in Sapin. It's gorgeous. I haven't been able to test it out as the weather here has been crappy, plus I have a severe case of strep and haven't left the house.

I was also thinking of purchasing a Black Day bag. I have a Truffle day that I purchased less than a month ago and my husband already spotted it, so I cannot own both Days. I was thinking of selling my Truffle and buying a Black day.

OMG, I still haven't received the Kooba Sienna that I ordered- I have to see if I like her, I may return her. I dunno yet.

I also have a black Jillian which I used only once. For some reason, I'm not 100% sure if I should keep her or not. My main reason is that it doesn't have a zipper top. As a born and raised NYer, I guess I am just used to zippered tops.

a medium chanel cambon tote in black with white "cc"... i saw it in a magazine once a long time ago and i've been dreaming about it since...

i dont know if i would ever be able to find it anymore tho.. i heard its being discontinued :sad:

a medium chanel cambon tote in black with white "cc"... i saw it in a magazine once a long time ago and i've been dreaming about it since...

i dont know if i would ever be able to find it anymore tho.. i heard its being discontinued :sad:

There's always eBay, but make sure you get it authenticated here first before bidding! :smile:

This one is really calling my name
DSC01005.jpg

I'm done buying handbags until at least fall. I am hovering in some dangerous territory with my bag spending progression. My max is currently about $450.

I just bought 3 bags, a Coach legacy shoulder bag, a Marc by MJ baby beelie and a lady Dior from the Dior outlet.