what's your last LV purchase????

Technically my last LV purchase was a mono key and change holder, but that doesn't count I guess. The day before I got an ebony Damier Speedy 30 - and am kicking myself for not getting a Damier piece before now!!

Gorgeous.

Got my silver Vernis Lexington on Wednesday! It was really a welcome arrival, after the fire evacuation we went through on Monday. :Push:
100_9930.jpg

My last purchase was the Brazza epi black, but I got the priscilla white, speedy 25 mono, speedy 25 azur and the trevi Pm in the last two months, so I think I am on a break for a couple of months/weeks?:graucho:

i was in paris last week. bought a medium tambour watch, monogram shawl, mc sneakers, amarante phone strap, brown denim bandeau, degrade(mirage) bandeau, 2008 refill for my agenda pm & zephyr sneakers(for my 8 year old daughter). also took my li'l girl to our local lv store here in oslo yesterday and got her a damier speedy 25.

only thing that i didn't get to take a picture of is the agenda refill... not that it really matters:P.

Attachments

• IMG_1690.JPG
    IMG_1690.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 94
  • zephyr_sneakers.JPG
    zephyr_sneakers.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 72
  • damier_speedy25.JPG
    damier_speedy25.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 93
Got my silver Vernis Lexington on Wednesday! It was really a welcome arrival, after the fire evacuation we went through on Monday. :Push:
100_9930.jpg

wow this is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you use it as a wallet/clutch also? oh yeah also, on the website it doesn't have this silver color...it is only available in raspberry....is silver a LE color that you got??