What's your HOLY GRAIL HAIRSPRAY?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Lately I've been trying different hairspray, as I can't ever find one that I really like enough to stick with.

I liked Tigi Masterpiece, but over time it dried my hair out and was a bit too crunchy.

Then I was using Kenra Volume 25 which has supposedly win tons of awards, but it smells awful. It also goes on unevenly and you can feel dried droplets of it sitting on top of your hair.

Do any of you have a hairspray you live so much that it's your Holy Grail? If so, please let me know what you use and why you love it.

2. I have been wondering the same thing. I have long thick hair so it's rather difficult. I used Aussie extreme strength i think for a bit but it ended up being too crunchy after awhile and losing hold.

3. Exactly! Everything is either too crunchy or no hold at all.

I tried Kerastase Couture hairspray and loved the fine mist (no crunchy helmet head!) but after about 2 hours the hold was gone and my hair fell flat.

So frustrating! [emoji36]

4. Tresemme!

5. Really? Which one?

6. Usually the flexible hold one in the bigger fat can. I've probably bought dozens of cans over the years.

7. Elnett! You can usually pick up a travel size can at Target to try it out. I keep the travel size in my bag.

8. I'm not a big hairspray user but I use Sebastian Shaper

9. love l'oreal gold hair spray
    affordable with great results

10. Elnett, absolutely - I usually keep a few different holds around, depending on what look I'm going for. It's not overly hairspray-scented, it sprays evenly, and I've had half a can on my head before and it doesn't look or feel crunchy. Plus it brushes out beautifully!!

11. Elnett for me.

12. Is Loreal Gold a type of Ellnett?

13. darling Elnett is the brand name
    lol i just remember it by the gold color that really pops

14. Definitely Elnett.

15. I have yet to find an Elnett strong enough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice