What's your HOLY GRAIL HAIRSPRAY?

Crystalina

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
Lately I've been trying different hairspray, as I can't ever find one that I really like enough to stick with.

I liked Tigi Masterpiece, but over time it dried my hair out and was a bit too crunchy.

Then I was using Kenra Volume 25 which has supposedly win tons of awards, but it smells awful. It also goes on unevenly and you can feel dried droplets of it sitting on top of your hair.

Do any of you have a hairspray you live so much that it's your Holy Grail? If so, please let me know what you use and why you love it.

I have been wondering the same thing. I have long thick hair so it's rather difficult. I used Aussie extreme strength i think for a bit but it ended up being too crunchy after awhile and losing hold.

I have been wondering the same thing. I have long thick hair so it's rather difficult. I used Aussie extreme strength i think for a bit but it ended up being too crunchy after awhile and losing hold.

Exactly! Everything is either too crunchy or no hold at all.

I tried Kerastase Couture hairspray and loved the fine mist (no crunchy helmet head!) but after about 2 hours the hold was gone and my hair fell flat.

So frustrating! [emoji36]

Elnett, absolutely - I usually keep a few different holds around, depending on what look I'm going for. It's not overly hairspray-scented, it sprays evenly, and I've had half a can on my head before and it doesn't look or feel crunchy. Plus it brushes out beautifully!!