What's your first LV piece ever?

My first LV I bought from ebay, it was a PINK cherry blossom papillon. The lady that sold it to me NEEDED $$$ so I got it for $300... I later sold it for $350, that was before the popularity RUSH on CB. If I had held onto it I could have made almost $1000! I now have another one that still looks brand new! I missed it too much after I sold it that I had to buy another one!

A Bel Air shoulder bag & a mono wallet from the LV in Union Square in San Francisco. I think it was about 9 years ago. I ended up taking it back and ended up with a Spondini that I still have and love!

A Monogram Pochette-- a couple of aunts gave it to me as a 16th bday gift. They had my initals heat stamped and everything! They overestimated my ability to see quality while I underestimated the luxury tag on this bag -- I literally threw it around a lot. I was a poor style-challenged teenager.

I sold it on Ebay two years ago and now I wish I had kept it!

My first actual purchase was a Popincourt in 2005.

I got mine at 17 and it was the monogram Sonatine. I had wanted a LV sooo badly b/c my sister had 2 of them (she is 7 years older than me). I saved my money from working for a month and bought it. I don't use it much now but I could never get rid of it b/c that bag started it all..lol