What's your favorite pochette?

hmm... of the three you mentioned, I'd choose the MC one first, then the vernis (mono is not third lol, I'll never buy it cuz I don't like its lining inside...). However, I don't have any pochettes cuz I don't like them in general... but if I were to choose I'd get the Onatah Cuir PM:yes:

I love my Cherry Blossom ones!! I like the Azur, if you want to get something that's good for spring and summer, the Azur is definitely it!
Here's my collection. :smile:

awesome collection:tup:

With the help of PFers, I bought the Mono. I'm so glad I did because it literally goes with any outfits and fits quite a lot for a small bag. I love it! It's def. a necessity in a LV collection.

I only have the damier pochette and I LOVE it!! It's a great cosmetic bag for your bigger LV bag and at night, it can be converted into a clutch or a small shoulder bag.

In fact, I just bought a damier azur pochette and it's on my way to me right now.

i am trying to narrow down which one i will buy also!
i can't decide between wh mc (i have never ever EVER liked mc before!) grn perfo, azur or the graffitti lt has right now! i really want a light colored summer bag, but i only wear light clothes occasionally! i wear black 90% of the time! what the heck! but on those white occasions, i want a nice lv bag!

My first was the mono and DH picked it out for me! But, I love pochettes and hope to own every single one the LV ever came out with and plans on coming out with!!

I love my Monogram pochette -- it is classic and basic and I can wear it with everything. I like the azur, but it seems more spring and summer, while the Monogram is great all year long!

my fav is the cerises one, but i don't have a pochette its too small for my needs, i also love the shirley but its not really called a pochette