What's your favorite? Pics!09 S/S Trunk Show @ Saks!

I love that valentine bag, does anyone know what size it is? and how do the charms hang?

It looks like the M/L flap. But I don't know what the inside look. There will be E/W style too, as ladies who already got theirs from Europe. I am curious how the charms hang and I am eager to see modeling pics of the Valentine bags!

^ ^ hold the bus!! ~ you've lost me hon ( easily done :nuts: ) ~ so how many reds are there ? :P i am wait listed in Paris for a red lambskin flap ~ london for a large red camera bag & a red squishy sided reissue thingy ~ & now the *fuschia* is red as well ?? O * M * G !!

viki; ok what i meant by fuschia = red is the MAXI CAVIAR...for the lambskin they call it red but for caviar they call it fuschia which is more red instead of pink....hold on i think i have a pic here from one of the thread here you go; these 3 are the same MAXI CAVIAR in fuschia, hope i am helping u to untangle red a lil bit hiks..

Attachments

• maxi red caviar 1.jpg
    maxi red caviar 1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 113
  • maxi red caviar 5.jpg
    maxi red caviar 5.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 155
  • maxi red caviar 3.jpg
    maxi red caviar 3.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 102
thanx hon :heart:

yep, my London SA did say that the fuschia is a pinky red color & if the first pic is accurate then i will be sooo happy! :wlae:

i read in another thread that there are to be no medium caviars ? is this correct ? b/c i am wait~listed here for one fuschia & one blue medium caviar :shrugs:

thanx hon :heart:

yep, my London SA did say that the fuschia is a pinky red color & if the first pic is accurate then i will be sooo happy! :wlae:

i read in another thread that there are to be no medium caviars ? is this correct ? b/c i am wait~listed here for one fuschia & one blue medium caviar :shrugs:

Congrats V. for getting the fuschia!

So, is the "bright" blue in caviar & SHW would be in Act II not Act I? Will that blue be similar to the lambskin in Act I?

I *need* the fuschia jumbo in my life ASAP. No maxi for me. I think I'd look ridiculous with it. There's a new Chanel nail polish called Fantastic that's the perfect shade of fuschia. Please, Chanel Gods, let the fuschia be the same shade as the nail polish. :girlsigh:

Congrats V. for getting the fuschia!

So, is the "bright" blue in caviar & SHW would be in Act II not Act I? Will that blue be similar to the lambskin in Act I?

hi *ceci* :heart:

well, if the fuschia is the same then maybe the blue will be too :shrugs: although from the description i got from my SA, i thought it would be more cobalt, maybe it is irl ??

my SA was getting her S/S training today so she's calling me tmrw :sweatdrop:

Last edited:
I *need* the fuschia jumbo in my life ASAP. No maxi for me. I think I'd look ridiculous with it. There's a new Chanel nail polish called Fantastic that's the perfect shade of fuschia. Please, Chanel Gods, let the fuschia be the same shade as the nail polish. :girlsigh:

^^^ Thanks for the info on the new Chanel nail polish Jenn! "Fantastic" sounds gorgie!

^ ^ Mulberry's *fuschia* is also gorgeous ~ it's a deep pinky red shade :heart:

fantasticpolishob8.jpg
mulberryfuschiakl2.jpg