What's your favorite? Pics!09 S/S Trunk Show @ Saks!

My SA jsut sent me a few more pics too-I can't tell which one is the MAXI either way here is the Valentine Flap in Coral

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 128
Ahh, I hope that's not true, but it may be here (at least for certain colors). :crybaby: So far, I can't find a single boutique/dept. store who ordered the blue (the bright blue I'm dying for!) in anything but a Jumbo. NM only ordered the Jumbo, and same with BG... and the boutiques - only Jumbo! :sad: Saks I'm not sure about yet. My SA at Chanel put me down for the fuschia medium flap and blue Jumbo (though I would kill for a medium) a while back... I *think* he mentioned that they were only getting the maxi and the medium in fuschia... and no Jumbo! So confusing! :sweatdrop:

According to D from Saks - they are only getting the blue in lambskin jumbo & the navy in caviar jumbo & fuchsia in caviar Maxi. Thus, no blue in caviar for us. :sad:

I've e-mail my SA in Toronto for all info I want to know (well, basically if they have the blue caviar in any sizes other than jumbo) & hope she can check that out for me ASAP. I'll let you know!

Last edited:
Hi loveaddict

I'm confused now, i wanted the maxi in black caviar (more structured one) does this come in ss09 and cruise09??? if so when would you suggest that I should order mine so that i'm sure to get the strutured one

where do u live? they have it already in the stores now the BLACK maxi caviar...in all over europe...

same question as TSC, if you could help witht he maxi caviar question - structured or floopy, Im in the Philippines and I order by email ... or would you go for the maxi in lambskin, again floppy or structured, thanks.

I've always thought the flap sizes are mini, e/w, medium/large/jumbo/maxi. The medium seems to be referred to by some as large -- maybe ask for measurements to be sure.

The blue sings to me but there's no way I'm buying an unstructured flap sporting the flatter quilting. How I hate that look, let me count the ways. . .

Beside black in calf MAXI, do U gals know about other MAXI calf colors in EU ???
I'm going to visit Cannes in few days,and there is great Chanel boutique so just info about reveal MAXI calf beside black:idea: