What's your favorite color in the new vernis?

Which new vernis color do you like best

• Bleu Galactic

• Vert Tonic

• Rose Pop

• Orange Sunset

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Vert is my favorite! :drool: Looking forward to the round coin purse or zippy coin purse in the Vert! The Orange is a close second.

With all the Rose Pop answers, I'm sure Rose Pop will be around for a while!

I bought the Rose Pop Ludlow for my Eva...
It's soooo bright and barbie-like and CUTE!

Recently I'm falling in love with the Blue though...

I :heart: Vernis, but my all-time favourite is still Pomme. :smile:

Vert tonic and then sunset orange. Although, I only like them in small doses like the change holder, cosmetic case and key chain. The Alma is too much for me but I do love it in Amatante.

I voted blue-I really adore the Rose but I am all into blues this year and they ar so much harder to come by-More unique and perfect for spring /summer!

I'm not a big vernis fan to begin with and my favorite vernis of all time is perle if that says anything about my taste, lol. I picked the rose pop though bec. it seems the most 'normal' if that makes any sense. I think a huge bright green/orange/blue is too dominating in terms of an outfit coming together (it swallows the outfit and draws all the attention to the bright bag), but the rose looks pretty as a color in general, reminds me of past vernis fuschia. I think I favor these new vernis colors in smaller doses on the accessories.