WHATS YOUR CURRENT and/or DREAM OFFICE BAG?

Lxrac and all, I hope you don’t mind that I’m sharing my quest for the perfect office bag here, but I think I’ve found her! The Etro bag I posted earlier didn’t work out—it was beautiful but quite thin and I didn’t think it could hold much weight. But I’m really in love with this pre-loved Dior Diorific! Similar to LoveinEurope, I want something with a bit of an edge, and I also want something that can go from work to evening and weekend. Very structured just isn’t right for me. This is a bucket style, but the pleats and side snaps give it a beautiful structure, and the metal handle gives it just the right amount of edge and interest. The shoulder strap tucks into the sides of the bag perfectly, and the metal handle can also be tucked inside, so the bag can look more conservative when I want that. Overall, this is an incredibly sharp and luxurious-looking bucket bag that can look either bold and edgy or quietly refined. Thanks for letting me share and rave!

View attachment 4549497 View attachment 4549498 View attachment 4549499

Lxrac and all, I hope you don’t mind that I’m sharing my quest for the perfect office bag here, but I think I’ve found her! The Etro bag I posted earlier didn’t work out—it was beautiful but quite thin and I didn’t think it could hold much weight. But I’m really in love with this pre-loved Dior Diorific! Similar to LoveinEurope, I want something with a bit of an edge, and I also want something that can go from work to evening and weekend. Very structured just isn’t right for me. This is a bucket style, but the pleats and side snaps give it a beautiful structure, and the metal handle gives it just the right amount of edge and interest. The shoulder strap tucks into the sides of the bag perfectly, and the metal handle can also be tucked inside, so the bag can look more conservative when I want that. Overall, this is an incredibly sharp and luxurious-looking bucket bag that can look either bold and edgy or quietly refined. Thanks for letting me share and rave!

View attachment 4549497 View attachment 4549498 View attachment 4549499

Looks like you are enjoying this bag and that's all that matters. I've never seen this bag before and it looks like a good office bag. Practical and durable!

Reactions: serenityneow