WHATS YOUR CURRENT and/or DREAM OFFICE BAG?

Well, I thought a Polene would be my next bag, but my search for a preloved BV Nero Cervo Medium Tote ended tonight. It will soon be in my work bag rotation. And I'm on ban island for a while!

I will definitely let you know if I get any cleaning and/or maintenance advice at the Loewe boutique in Las Vegas. I will be there towards the end of the year.

Reactions: HavPlenty and lxrac
Well, I thought a Polene would be my next bag, but my search for a preloved BV Nero Cervo Medium Tote ended tonight. It will soon be in my work bag rotation. And I'm on ban island for a while!

I will definitely let you know if I get any cleaning and/or maintenance advice at the Loewe boutique in Las Vegas. I will be there towards the end of the year.

Congratulations! I'm on ban island until the holidays are over too. I'm already listing my future acquistions come January!

Please keep me updated once you get info about cleaning and maintenance of the LPB. I have no Loewe store near me, lucky you! I'm wanting the small size one as well. Ugh.
I had a chance to visit the Loewe store while I was in Las Vegas over the weekend. What a treat! I loved being able to see more of the bags and SLGs in person.

I asked the SA about cleaning the puzzle bag. She said to use a regular leather cleaner. The white, creamy leather cleaners are what they recommend, no particular brand. I'm pretty sure I have purchased this type of cleaner from Coach before, so I may check with them when it comes time to clean my puzzle bag. Hope this helps!

Reactions: HavPlenty and lxrac
I had a chance to visit the Loewe store while I was in Las Vegas over the weekend. What a treat! I loved being able to see more of the bags and SLGs in person.

I asked the SA about cleaning the puzzle bag. She said to use a regular leather cleaner. The white, creamy leather cleaners are what they recommend, no particular brand. I'm pretty sure I have purchased this type of cleaner from Coach before, so I may check with them when it comes time to clean my puzzle bag. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the update. I think I will do that as well. Did u buy anything?

Well, I got my LC Pénélope from France in September and it seems I love it for work (and everything else) even more than I love my Boss Taylor. I've used Penny so many times already - even in my free time, which is unusual for a work bag/a big bag in general - that the cost per wear is already very small. It's lighter in weight than Taylor and while it doesn't offer as much organization than Taylor does with its 3 compartments, its a very fuss-free bag. It's also very elegant and I want 5 more in different colors...I might be able to justify getting one more at some point but now I'm very happy with the one I have!

Reactions: Joule
My workhorses, most of my bags are work bags. I rotate them very often with the great use of a large felt purse organizer :
Balenciaga work (deep violet)
YSL grainy patent downtown
YSL pearlized downtown
YSL multicolour downtown
YSL easy pebbled black
YSL Rive Gauche (most often)
YSL Muse oversize
YSL Muse II almond large
YSL Muse II teal-blue large
Miu Miu carpet bag
Mulberry bayswater oldie oak in darwin leather

Attachments