WHATS YOUR CURRENT and/or DREAM OFFICE BAG?

mostly venetas. i have the medium, large and maxi but the one i used the most is the medium.

you might be able to get some on low price these days (especially the preloved) due to the change in designer. alas, the new designs read celine to me.

I agree! Bottega Veneta's new collection is reminiscent of Celine (Phoebe Philo era) I think they know that it will entice people to buy their products if it looks similar to in-demand pieces?

Hi there!!

Currently for work, I love the Louis Vuitton Neverfull, in the Damier Ebene canvas. The colour goes with all outfits and the canvas is durable. I am tall, so I chose the size GM and added an organizer. It fits everything I need during my day.

Dream, this is a tough question. Maybe a Chanel Deauville in leather, with gold lettering, in size large :biggrin:

Reactions: Yuki85 and lxrac
Hi there!!

Currently for work, I love the Louis Vuitton Neverfull, in the Damier Ebene canvas. The colour goes with all outfits and the canvas is durable. I am tall, so I chose the size GM and added an organizer. It fits everything I need during my day.

Dream, this is a tough question. Maybe a Chanel Deauville in leather, with gold lettering, in size large :biggrin:

Damiere Ebene is such a pretty canvas! I want this LV checkbook in that pattern so much. Chanel Deauville is classic! Office ready!

I like using my bayswater in oak, Balenciaga city snd speedys for work they are work horse for me.
Balenciaga cities are workhorse bags! They are durable. My Velo bag has been used and abused for two years and still looks fine. Mine is in suede though. He retired now and is sleeping in my closet lol

Reactions: Yuki85
Thinking about getting the Neverfull gm in the mono canvas. Just wondering if your organiser takes up too much space - I’d be looking at putting a laptop, lunch box, couple of water bottles in mine, document folders plus my every day essentials. I don’t think this would be possible with an organiser in it. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. Thanks.
Hi there!!

Thinning

Current work bag: Nike AF1 Tote in black for my laptop, water, lunch, lotion, hand sanitizer, etc. https://www.nike.com/t/sportswear-af1-tote-bag-NwTzeP3x/BA4989-010

Dream Bag: I dream of not having to work so I don’t have one. :lol:

I go into the office three days a week and generally carry a different handbag each day. I don’t ever use my handbags for my work stuff.

Your "dream" answer should also be my dream answer. I work from home full time so I'm pushing myself to use my bags more-even just going to starbucks or running errands.

Your "dream" answer should also be my dream answer. I work from home full time so I'm pushing myself to use my bags more-even just going to starbucks or running errands.

I rarely carry the same handbag consecutive days. I keep them in a really good rotation so that they all can get their shine in the wild. Also, the bag I choose to wear depends on my mood and outfit.

I rarely carry the same handbag consecutive days. I keep them in a really good rotation so that they all can get their shine in the wild. Also, the bag I choose to wear depends on my mood and outfit.
This is me. I love to rotate. Having said that I think I may have stumbled upon my dream work bag. The Sac De Jour by Saint Laurent. Perfect for the office. Another would be one of the Louis Vuitton either the Montaigne or the Flower Tote. Heard the FT doesn't hold up well. But boy is it beautiful with the noir color handles.

20190911_093820.jpg

This is me. I love to rotate. Having said that I think I may have stumbled upon my dream work bag. The Sac De Jour by Saint Laurent. Perfect for the office. Another would be one of the Louis Vuitton either the Montaigne or the Flower Tote. Heard the FT doesn't hold up well. But boy is it beautiful with the noir color handles.

View attachment 4538230

I love the Sac De Jour. it is beautiful but IMO it is heavy, even when it is empty. It is a very well made and eye catching bag. I stay away from LV bags or any bags with folded corners because those corners will be a hot mess express very quickly.

I sit near the exit at work and in the event of an emergency, I will grab my handbag and exit. I will abandon my Nike work bag and contents but not my handbag. My handbag is an extension of me. Lol

Reactions: HavPlenty

View attachment 4538230

I love the Sac De Jour. it is beautiful but IMO it is heavy, even when it is empty. It is a very well made and eye catching bag. I stay away from LV bags or any bags with folded corners because those corners will be a hot mess express very quickly.

I sit near the exit at work and in the event of an emergency, I will grab my handbag and exit. I will abandon my Nike work bag and contents but not my handbag. My handbag is an extension of me. Lol

@HavPlenty I love the SDJ as well! But he hasn't been used in awhile. I have the small one. It is quite heavy when empty and I had to buy a thicker guitar strap for it. I never used the hideous thin strap that came with it lol. That LV is great too you just have to be extra careful and mindful.
@EmmJay I totally understand what you mean, you gotta do what you gotta do when that fire alarm rings! Grab that bag with you! i have been working from home for 2 years now and back in the office I used my Philip Lim Pashli to death. It's a great lightweight bag. He has retired in the back of my closet now, but I'm telling you if there was a fire alarm.I will Leave all my lunch and other essentials, hell even my Ipad. But not the bag haha! :P

You are not kidding its heavy. I walked to get lunch and forgot to unload it before I went. I usually unload my purse when I go out at lunch. By the time I came back my arm was hurting. The bag doesn't even look like it should be that heavy. It's almost as heavy as my medium Nightingale, lol.

Yeah I read up on the folded corners fiasco. But that flower tote is so cute. I wish the Montaigne came with the noir leather trim.