What's your bad habit?

I'm a coke-aholic.... as in coca cola....must be the red can. Must be from a can. Not dispenser.... the level of carbonated gas is different. I can tell. Not from a bottle either....they are usually a bit deflated. And I don't like to pour out the whole can into a glass at one go. It causes some of the gas to evaporate prematurely. It must be poured onto ice. The ice must be in the glass first. Then pour the Coke. This will help to evaporate excess gas and less burping after.
I have a Coke when I'm stressed. Fizzle some of the stress away. I have coke when I eat curry. Burn some of the calories. Coke is my magic potion. I LOVE COKE.
Why am I on this thread?

Reactions: uhpharm01
Touching my face too much, it's not really good for my skin considering my work where I have to meet people and shake a lot of hands. Also, procrastination. If I die prematurely it will be because I was too lazy :biggrin:

I have a really bad self esteem and it comes out in how I describe myself. I've had it pointed out often that when I talk about myself I put myself down. I don't know how to change it because it's been a life long habit and I don't realize it unless someone points it out to me [emoji53]

Reactions: ccbaggirl89