What's your bad habit?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Mine is biting my nails..

jamie2214 likes this.
  2. Me too!

3. plucking white hairs

4. washing hands way too much

5. Picking on my cuticles until they bleed and being really bad at returning phone calls.

6. + 1

Am a germaphobe

7. Some bad habits that I have are:
    - Sleeping really late.
    - Spending too much time on the computer cause I enjoy reading blogs, posts, news and articles.
    - Plucking white hairs even on public. :P

8. Me too! :P

9. rushing about everything

10. Smoking.

coachlover1000 likes this.
  11. Fixing uneven objects
    Washing my hands way too much

12. Attacking my dry cuticles! It was my New Year's resolution and I was doing really good until work became stressful and now I'm back to square one! :sad:

13. Sleeping really late (lately), and eating so late at night (late as in midnight to 2am...)

14. My latest bad habit is googling everything. If I'm midway conversation with somebody and something they say makes me curious- I google! X

15. Mine used to be biting my nails - I did it for years, so much that they often bled! I have managed to grow my nails really long now and kick the habit :biggrin: YAY! - But unfortunately I still have a pick at the skin around my nails, so I'm currently trying to stop that.