What's wrong with my Mono Lin Speedy?

I don't know if this is something you would want to use on your bag, and do wait for others' advice, but they do have "sweater stones". These are pumice stones shaped so that when you run them over fabric, they remove pills and refresh the fabric. I know they are nice for sweaters and other clothing, but I have no idea if they are advisable for bags. If anything, I would only use it if the pilling gets worse somewhere down the road.

Or also they have those little D-Fuzz It combs..those work well, I use them on my sweaters :yes:

Linen has natural little "pulls" or "snags". this will NOT multiply, worsen, grow. thats just how linen really is. its a natural fabric. my mini lin had this when i purchased it but it DID NOT get any worse or get more "pulls". Its still the same as the day I bought it. dont worry about it, its normal and trust me...it will not get any worse....its a very durable bag....

Congrats by the way....

So your mini lin already had the snags when you purchased it? I JUST took it out of the sleeper!! There seems too be like 3 tiny snag on each side of the bag! :sad:

Should I get a another? I'm soo picky about little things like this!! But exchanging is such a hassle.

So your mini lin already had the snags when you purchased it? I JUST took it out of the sleeper!! There seems too be like 3 tiny snag on each side of the bag! :sad:

Should I get a another? I'm soo picky about little things like this!! But exchanging is such a hassle.

yup, mine had around 3 little pulls. its natural in the linen fabric...ALL LINEN FABRIC HAS THIS. It DOES NOT get worse & it doesnt get more pulls or snags on it. How it is when you buy it is how it will be.... ;)

Yeah unfortunately that's going to happen no matter what..if you send it back now, you'll just get one that will pill up eventually. So I guess either deal with the pills now or get a new one and have it pill up in a few months...that's the one thing holding me back from getting anything mini lin.
But congrats on the bag!

it doesnt pill more after wear, its not like a sweater. its linen. It doesnt run or snag or pull...unless you take a sharp object and rub it against it then i guess it would snag then....

I think I'm anal enough to go through the hassle to get a better one!

yah, you could try to look for the "best" one. but i assure you it will not get worse. Unless you rub your bag against something sharp or drag it on concrete:roflmfao: All kidding aside its a beautiful bag...i get so many compliments on mine:love:

Do you guys think I'm being too anal about this tiny problem?? Haha. Well Eluxury doesn't have anymore. I could always return it and purchase a new one at an LV store but Eluxury doesn't charge tax!

Do you guys think I'm being too anal about this tiny problem?? Haha. Well Eluxury doesn't have anymore. I could always return it and purchase a new one at an LV store but Eluxury doesn't charge tax!

no not at all...i also picked the best from 3 mini lin speedies at my LV store. but, if you can live with it then ok. just remember its linen so its natural to have that. do what you feel is the right thing for you:love:

What you see on your bag is not pilling, so don't use a sweater comb or a spray! It's from the weaving process of the material. It does not get worse. I've had my Speedy since early October and it still looks like it did when I bought it. And I'm not gentle on my bags!! I have some linen tablecloths that are a hundred years old and they have some little knots, too, but they always had them and it never got worse.