What's the secret?

favorhermes

Sep 15, 2007
I am wondering what the formula is?

I am sure this depends on which store you shop at and the individual SA, but

how good of a customer do you need to be in order to get invitations to Hermes store events and other related parties and such? (if anyone can share how they got an invitations, to what and an idea about how this came to be)

Also - how many bags and how often do you need to buy to be offered things like SOs and bags from the back?

any insight would be appreciated. tia

i think it really depends on your relationship with your SA. if you're a regular customer or shopper- even if you don't buy something every time you come in or purchase high ticket items- i believe you can still be invited to things. really it's a lot about your personal relationships and the people you work with.

I second what Hlfinn said--it really depends on the relationship you ultimately develop with your SA. They're all individuals and some are much easier nuts to crack, and others are not! In my opinion it also depends on which store you shop at, though--I find that Madison Avenue overall is just way too busy to really give me personally the service I would like to receive.
I swear to you, I could drop ten grand a week in there and they wouldn't give a rat's patoot, but other stores bend over backwards for me and I promise I don't spend that much in there ;)

I second what Hlfinn said--it really depends on the relationship you ultimately develop with your SA. They're all individuals and some are much easier nuts to crack, and others are not! In my opinion it also depends on which store you shop at, though--I find that Madison Avenue overall is just way too busy to really give me personally the service I would like to receive.
I swear to you, I could drop ten grand a week in there and they wouldn't give a rat's patoot, but other stores bend over backwards for me and I promise I don't spend that much in there ;)

DITTO...............

I don't think there's a corporate policy in regards to specific numbers. As long as you and your S.A. communicate about the things you like, or the fact that you'd be interested in attending, I'm sure they will keep you in mind. :flowers:

Ditto again...
(sorry HG! They are nice to me but there is no way I would ever register on their radar screen...no matter what I did...)

I love the brand and have bought items from every department at Hermes Madison. I thought at some point perhaps that would be valued but it simply is not. I have never gotten a single bag I asked for ............not one. I