What's the retail value of your clothes (excluding accessories)?

I have been trying to get to a smaller, "wear everything I have" closet so I have been getting rid of things. I have been determined to buy better designers and use some H&M and Zara pieces to mix in with more expensive pieces. The most expensive thing in my closet is about $2k but my favorite thing to wear are these long sleeve tops from H&M that were $15 :smile: I wear a lot of Vince, Theory, mcginn, Joie and some Burberry. So if I had to guess I would say about $15-20k without adding shoes, accessories and bags

This is a very interesting question. I wish I could figure it out just out of curiosity but I honestly have no clue. At least 5 figures, where in the five figures I haven't the faintest idea.

I added approximately $200,000 retail in the last two weeks.... And now I am on a hardcore "No buy; must sell" LOL

This is a very interesting question. I wish I could figure it out just out of curiosity but I honestly have no clue. At least 5 figures, where in the five figures I haven't the faintest idea.

I feel so much better :roflmfao: Sometimes I look at all my stuff and think REALLY..... Other times I think need more :roflmfao:. This is a picture of the closet I had built to accommodate all of my stuff. It is now packed.

Attachments

• 001 (2).JPG
    001 (2).JPG
    159 KB · Views: 157