What's the next thing on your LV Shopping List...

A card holder to use with my Gucci Dionysus super mini
@starrynite - I'm not sure if you're only looking for a flat slotted card holder or not, but I recently purchased the Rosalie Coin Purse in mono/freesia and I am extremely satisfied with this little jewel. It is perfect for me and fits nicely in my (newly acquired) Pallas Pochette and Favorite MM.
https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/rosalie-coin-purse-monogram-013220.
IMO - it's more a card holder than a coin purse. I like it so well, after I get past this buying marathon I've been on I most likely will purchase it in the DE print. You may want to check it out.

@starrynite - I'm not sure if you're only looking for a flat slotted card holder or not, but I recently purchased the Rosalie Coin Purse in mono/freesia and I am extremely satisfied with this little jewel. It is perfect for me and fits nicely in my (newly acquired) Pallas Pochette and Favorite MM.
https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/rosalie-coin-purse-monogram-013220.
IMO - it's more a card holder than a coin purse. I like it so well, after I get past this buying marathon I've been on I most likely will purchase it in the DE print. You may want to check it out.

I'm gonna consider this...thank you[emoji4]

Reactions: luv2bling
Believe it or not I’m thrilled with my current collection!

Speedy 30B in Mono and DE
Speedy 25B In Noir Empriente
Speedy 30 classic in DA
Speedy 35 Classic in Mono and DE
Retiro with Noir Leather
MM Favorite in Mono
Montaigne GM in Noir
Pochette Metis in Noir
Neverfull GM in DE

I won’t be purchasing any more LV unless they come out with some new styles.

That’s a great collection!

Reactions: Karyn22
I have been really looking into investing into a tuileries. I have a Cabas Piano so I hope they don’t really function the same way. I love the pop of color on this bag, plus the “hidden” pocket.

Attachments

• AEFB1677-11E9-4DE0-A4E5-69FB622C3BFF.png
    AEFB1677-11E9-4DE0-A4E5-69FB622C3BFF.png
    230.4 KB · Views: 505
I have been really looking into investing into a tuileries. I have a Cabas Piano so I hope they don’t really function the same way. I love the pop of color on this bag, plus the “hidden” pocket.
I saw someone carrying this recently and it was a headturner. Literally, for me haha. I usually only see speedys or neverfuls. The pop of colour is lovely!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Reactions: berkleegal09