What's the next thing on your LV Shopping List...

nice choice ... I had one but it was stolen and managed to purchase another one as there is still stock around here....ask your SA to do an international request. Good Luck
I am waiting for cruise

Thanks for the tip @shalomjude! I will ask my SA if she can do an international request. I'm so sorry that yours got stolen (I hope the thieves were caught)--but you're also very lucky to get it replaced. :smile::heart:

I just ordered something before it gets discontinued and it is the Delightful Damier Azur. I love the Delightful so much, I already have it in Mono and in DE and it wasn't something I would buy in the end of September of course, because it is a more Summer print, but I don't have another option. It is buy now, or leave it forever. So, as I wouldn't forgive myself to let it pass while I could collect one in this colour, I just did and snag one while it is possible.

I've been absent for a few months distracted with a health scare that turned out to be just that a scare. Whew! Meanwhile, my husband got me the Clemence Wallet which was next on my list. So here I am, 3 months from that and guess what... I've got another item for my list. I'm needing a simple crossbody that will hold the Clemence Wallet, iPhone 8 Plus, 6 Key Holder and a lipstick. Would all that fit in the Favorite PM? If not then the Favorite MM is on my list. I would like as small a bag as I can get to hold all that stuff. Any ideas?

Reactions: Aliluvlv and Aoifs
I've been absent for a few months distracted with a health scare that turned out to be just that a scare. Whew! Meanwhile, my husband got me the Clemence Wallet which was next on my list. So here I am, 3 months from that and guess what... I've got another item for my list. I'm needing a simple crossbody that will hold the Clemence Wallet, iPhone 8 Plus, 6 Key Holder and a lipstick. Would all that fit in the Favorite PM? If not then the Favorite MM is on my list. I would like as small a bag as I can get to hold all that stuff. Any ideas?
Glad to hear your health is doing fine!
I guess these items would fit in a Favorite PM, but I do think the MM one is a better choice.
Other suggestions are the Pochette Accessoires and the Eva Clutch (but you’d have to go the preloved route for this one).

I've got a new obsession.... Two actually!! I'm desperate for the Montaigne BB or MM and the Pallas BB!! I've also been thinking about a Speedy B.... This obsession is real and getting very expensive $$$$

Reactions: Mrsfunnyman
Glad to hear your health is doing fine!
I guess these items would fit in a Favorite PM, but I do think the MM one is a better choice.
Other suggestions are the Pochette Accessoires and the Eva Clutch (but you’d have to go the preloved route for this one).
Thanks for the advice. I'm not really looking for a clutch. I just need something small I can use crossbody to keep my hands free when I run out the door for a quick errand and just need a few things. To make it a fast exit, I'd like to carry my same wallet rather than take cards and cash out of it. With that in mind would those few essentials I mentioned fit in the PM Favorite you think? (Clemence Wallet, iPhone 8 Plus, 6 Key Holder and maybe a lipstick)

I've got a new obsession.... Two actually!! I'm desperate for the Montaigne BB or MM and the Pallas BB!! I've also been thinking about a Speedy B.... This obsession is real and getting very expensive $$$$
Yes I get it... I tell myself I need a support group with a twelve step program for this and then I realize, Oh wait... my group is the Purse Forum. Sweet!

Reactions: Loulouuk
I love the fit of the clemence in the favorite mm. I use everything you do, in addition to the sunglass case mm. The clemence adds a nice feel to the bottom of the bag balance wise. Also, the Favorite fits nicely next to you in the car should someone be sitting in the passenger seat. It’s a nice little errand bag. * how many times did I use the word ‘nice’ in this post lol