What's the most you'd pay for an LV bag?

I would have said 2000, but with the price increase I had to go over to get my Manhattan. At this point, if it is over 1500, I will start looking at second hand. I want another MC speedy, and realized they are going for about half on ebay - so that is what I am going to try for now.

Thats a hard question.... it really depends on how much I love it. I personally can't see myself paying more than $10,000 on a LV...but I don't see myself paying over $10K on ANY bag.

The most I paid for an LV is $7,500. If another LV bag comes out that cost more than that...and I really love it...I mean..really love it, I will buy it. (...well as long as it isn't over $10K!)

I never thought I would pay over $1000.00 for any LV bag especially after I bought the BH and returned it for the Palmermo which was $200.00 more at the time, still right under $1000.00. Since then I've purchased two more bags, both over $1200.00 and I've considered others that are over $1500.00. I guess it really does depend on how much you really love the bag and how much you'll carry it. I really do consider how much use I'll get out of the bags I purchase which is why I absolutely love the Vernis Summit Drive and the Vernis Alma but honestly except for special occasions or dressy events I'm not sure they would get the use like my other bags. If I'm going to pay nearly $2000.00 and up for a bag I want to carry it alot and not worry so much about it. It doesn't mean I will never buy them or bags similar in the future it just makes me stop and think at least right now with the economy and stuff.

Sorry for rambling, but I really like that Summit Drive, so stunning but just so not practical right now.

I most I've spent on LV is $2000+ on my Trevi PM. Can't remember the exact price atm lol... trying to forget! ^^ The most I'd spend on Mono or Damier would be $2,500. But me and DH are poor students atm so I don't see anymore LV bags coming my way any time soon! :'( *sobs*