What's the most you'd pay for an LV bag?

The most i've spent on:

Monogram Canvas: $1255 for my Keep-all 55
Monogram Denim: $3300 Neo Cabby MM x 2
Damier: $1680 Trevi PM

I'm on "cruise control now".. My next purchase may be a Neverful or a Mono Speedy 30 and that will be it for the year (Unless of course something totally mind-blowing comes out!:graucho:)

Any canvas bag over $2k is OVERPRICED! BUT I did see the Etoile Shopper for $3500 and honestly, it was worth every penny in my eyes! Its quilted, limited, yada yada yada...

and LOVELY

I've paid about $1100 twice for LV bags but I normally keep the price under a $1000. I would love to buy the LE LV bags but I just can't justify it. And now, I'm trying to put myself on a purse ban. I have LV and other designer bags that I'm not using as much, so I'm trying to rotate all of these bags on a daily/weekly basis.

I HAVE PAID FOR LUGGAGE $6000.00 CANVAS AND FOR MY SOANAS(LEATHER) RECENTLY $3000.00 I GUESS THAT MUCH BECAUSE PRICE INCREASE IN THE COUNTRY AND THAT IS FROM PAST SEASONS AND MY FUR ASTRAKHAN OVER 6000.00 AND MY AS BUT IT WAS WORTH EVERY PANNY FOR ME!

I would pay whatever I could afford. Right now I'm a student so I try to keep my bags under 1k (I buy all preowned to get better deals as well), but if I were making enough to drop 3k on a bag then I probably would for LV. I would think about it long and hard before I did it, so I know it would be the right decision for me.

My bag maximum is 2000 euro although I haven't reached that yet (and don't plan on soon), but if it is a really special bag it can go to that.
The most I have spent so far on a LV was 1350(if I remember it correctly)...