What's the most you paid for a designer handbag?

:roflmfao: hilarious how many threads there are on how much we have ever spent on a handbag and how happy we all are to tell each other.

Heaven help if a colleague does though!

:roflmfao: hilarious how many threads there are on how much we have ever spent on a handbag and how happy we all are to tell each other.

Heaven help if a colleague does though!

That's because we are all like-minded soles on here, out in the real world most would freak if they knew what some of us can spend.

I think my most expensive was my Thomas Wylde Portobello bag which I got half price at $1000 but is £1500 ($3000) in England

That's because we are all like-minded soles on here, out in the real world most would freak if they knew what some of us can spend.

I think my most expensive was my Thomas Wylde Portobello bag which I got half price at $1000 but is £1500 ($3000) in England

ITA Like minded souls - I just find it so funny that I can come on here without a second thought and let you all know what my spending habits are for shoes and handbags but heaven forbid if a colleague dare to mention costs! My humour I guess, I have to laugh at the irony.

I bought 2 Louis Vuitton Fringe bags (quite honestly the ugliest bags they ever made) for a friend. I had my SA get me the bucket and speedy and she sent me the money. If I remember they were almost $4000 EACH. She turned around and sold them for $5500 each to co-workers. Guess she thought they were ugly too.

I just broke my record, which was $800+ for a pre-loved Spy on eBay. Now I'm waiting for my Louis Vuitton denim GM in fuscia, which is setting me back $1200. (Also pre-loved.)