What's the most you paid for a designer handbag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just want to do a poll? :tup: What's the most you paid for a designer handbag?

2. About $1750 for my pink Lady Dior.

3. :roflmfao: hilarious how many threads there are on how much we have ever spent on a handbag and how happy we all are to tell each other.

Heaven help if a colleague does though!

4. That's because we are all like-minded soles on here, out in the real world most would freak if they knew what some of us can spend.

I think my most expensive was my Thomas Wylde Portobello bag which I got half price at $1000 but is £1500 ($3000) in England

5. A thousand bucks for Balenciaga. And worth every bit of it!:wlae:

6. AU$2730 for my 85th Gucci bag.

7. ITA Like minded souls - I just find it so funny that I can come on here without a second thought and let you all know what my spending habits are for shoes and handbags but heaven forbid if a colleague dare to mention costs! My humour I guess, I have to laugh at the irony.

8. Oh totally see where you are coming from :yes:

9. 2100.00 a fendi spybag was the most so far :smile:

10. $2400 plus tax for my LV Mono Theda GM.

Looks like ill be spending $3450 on my next LV this fall. :girlsigh:

11. I bought 2 Louis Vuitton Fringe bags (quite honestly the ugliest bags they ever made) for a friend. I had my SA get me the bucket and speedy and she sent me the money. If I remember they were almost $4000 EACH. She turned around and sold them for $5500 each to co-workers. Guess she thought they were ugly too.

12. :greengrin:

I haven't bought a very expensive bag for myself yet...but who knows that may change some day.

13. My H birkins were about $8000 a pop, waiting for my exotic and am willing to go about 30 for that if only it would hurry up and come in :Push:

14. I just broke my record, which was $800+ for a pre-loved Spy on eBay. Now I'm waiting for my Louis Vuitton denim GM in fuscia, which is setting me back $1200. (Also pre-loved.)

15. I am not tellin' ... :sneaky: