what's the least favorite mj bag you own?

My least favorite was the Terri tote I just returned to zappos. Terri sat in my house for almost two months while I thought about whether she was worth $300 or not. In the end, I bought a cute botkier satchel instead and terri went back to zappos.

As for my other bags, hmmm I couldn't choose. I pretty much love them all. :smile:

Least fave is definitely my MJ soft calf tote bag - mostly because it's a "work" bag.
It's beautiful - but not enjoyable - & the fat straps slip off my shoulder all the time. Annoying. I actually prefer my cheap cheap MBMJ canvas tote better - sad.

Heh, me giving this thread yet another bump. :P

ETA: The last time I bumped this thread I remember a bunch of PFer started to purge so be on the look out! :P

Last edited:
my lovely aline satchel from the mbymj line. it is my most expensive MJ bag (i only have the cotton tote that was $12 and then a PVC tote that was like $50, so it is the only real leather bag from MJ).

the quality on this bag is only so-so. the leather is buttery soft, which is nice. but the stitching is kind of cheapish. the quality is definitely not even close to my rebecca minkoffs. but don't get me wrong, i still love this bag. i wouldn't sell it. and i got it for a great price!!! ($248 on sale from bergdorf goodman's)

I really don't have a least favourite, but I have a bag that I haven't use for over 6 monhts. I searched high and low for a small black bowler, and when I got it I was loving it. After using for no more than 3-4 times, I put it back in the dust bag and it has been there since. I think it's time to sell it.

Mine is my mbmj washed utility bag in verde. When I saw it online I really wanted it because of the vintagey green colour. I got it in February and I have used it, but I prefer my MJ other bags and use those more. I love the functional practical pockets, but the weight gets too much for me and I'm not really liking the plaque that much now...I think I'm prob gonna sell it after I've received my first Bal to fund it. Plus my bro says it's the least favourite out of all my bags too lol

I have a Courtney bag in a butter yellow color, with aqua suede lining. I love the color combo but it's too small for practical use.
But I found it on ebay for only $60, so I don't want to let it go.