what's the least favorite mj bag you own?

I've been thinking about this for a while and I can't come up with a least favorite MJ bag. I'm very practical when buying bags, if I don't see myself wearing it a lot, I won't get it. I actually thought I wouldn't use my thistle MP much, but I think I use that more than the other MPs.

....*peaks around the corner*
i just wanted to say i'd be more than happy/grateful to take any of your least favorite mj bags off your hands. i would give them a good home and i would give them great care and appreciation.

:girlsigh:
oh well. im just a struggling graduate student with big dreams.. and i couldn't help but put it out there.... haha.

My least favorite bag is my teal Selma. I bought it during the boutique sale and when I got it I wasn't thrilled. I didn't return because I thought the bag would grow on me and plus it was a great deal. I tried to like her but I hardly ever use her.

Seriously, we should do a least favorite purse trade!

I dont have that many MJ bags but I'd have to say my MbyMJ Totally Quilted Jazz bag in black- the one with the stars on it. I've used it maybe twice! I'm going to get rid of it soon i think.

What a great question. I am curious to hear all the answers. I just want to add is there any colors that are the least favorite and difficult to figure out an outfit with? I imagine seafoam and cucumber colors are beautiful to look at, but difficult to wear with an outfit.

I had a Cucumber Stella for about a month and just could not get used to the color. It's pretty but so hard to work into an outfit - at least for me. I promptly sold it. I hope she's getting the love she deserves now.

Yeah, I have two Ingrids one Black and Almond and i have the same problem..:sad:
You know, I aquired quite a collection over the last year and a half and have since pretty much sold all of my "least favorites".....in order to make room for more. ;) Although currently my Ivory Ingrid is getting no love. The last couple times I've taken her out for a night on the town....I've ended up losing stuff because theres no top closure! It's all her fault!!:cursing::lol:

I don't have a least favourite, but I ahve one that I rarely use. It's my small black bowler. It's strange because it took me so long to find one, and when I have it, I rarely use it.

I had a Cucumber Stella for about a month and just could not get used to the color. It's pretty but so hard to work into an outfit - at least for me. I promptly sold it. I hope she's getting the love she deserves now.

A cucumber Stella!!! I've wanted one of those forever - they always seem to pop up on ebay when I"m broke!!! I'd settle for a large multi-pocket if I could, but a Stella - AH!! - that gorgeous leather, soft pink lining - I could almost smell cucumbers everytime I see that bag!!!!:drool::nuts::love::heart:

I only have 2 MJ/1 MbMJ bags as well (soon to be 3 MJ..!!!), so I feel like they're all my "special" bags. I probably underappreciate my turnlock shopper--since it's my school bag that thing gets banged around, filled with books and anatomy clothes, and used as a pillow when lecture gets boring, lol.

My least favorite bag is my teal Selma. I bought it during the boutique sale and when I got it I wasn't thrilled. I didn't return because I thought the bag would grow on me and plus it was a great deal. I tried to like her but I hardly ever use her.

Seriously, we should do a least favorite purse trade!

Totally agree smooches...one man's "trash" could be another one's "treasure..." :tup:

This is hard because I don't. I love all 3 of my MJs - elastic stam, black irina tote, and wristlet pochette (i use everyday in my bags). Today I am using the black irina tote for work and I love that it holds soo much.

well, I do like all of my bags, but the one I like least is my patchwork venetia. don't get me wrong, i love the feel and smell of the patchwork leather...I just feel I didn't get the best deal cuz she was my first MJ, and for full price!!!

That would be my black MBMJ Turnlock Farida. It was my first MJ bag and I guess my preferences have gotten bolder since then, and now I'm finding it a bit boring... The leather is so soft and smooshy and I hate to let go of great leather, but I am not using it at all so have put it up for sale...