What's the first handbag you ever had?

My first handbag was a leather swing purse when I was 3 years old. I wore it until I lost it when our home burned down. I remember having a blue plastic poodle purse as well. My first designer purse was a Gucci Tote that I got in NYC. Oh, the memories!

First I can remember - Lacoste Backpack

First contemporary designer bag - Coach crossbody bag (I think it's a travel/work bag - it's with my mom now)

First premier designer bag - LV Noe (preloved, so beat up, smelled like death; I bought it I think 11 years ago - I just really wanted a designer bag then :biggrin: )

First good premier designer bag - Balenciaga City Rouge VIF

First - I think it was a little black leather & patent woven one, I don't remember the brand (early 90's)
First contemporary - Coach light blue Maggie (late 90's)
First premier - Dolce & Gabbana black & gold floral print fabric evening bag w/ black leather trim (00's, an Xmas gift from Mom)

prada saffiano bag in small and sold it within 3 months coz of the bad quality - one side of button wouldn't snap close properly and bag was sent to Prada's singapore factory for repair after one week of purchasing the bag; the piping along the bag's opening was very uneven; and when the bag was returned from singapore 2 months later, all 4 feet at the bottom of the bag were scratched and half tarnished. This was the last straw, and i decided to sell the bag. First designer bag, and never purchase anything from Prada ever again.