What's the first handbag you ever had?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Mine was the Coach pochette! What was your first designer bag?

2. Coach Sabrina, in black satin!

3. My first was the Chloe Silverado!

4. Louis Vuitton Papillon 25 - brought in 2003 still have it and still loving it!!

Hrach1 likes this.
  5. prada logo jacquard. I don't remember the exact code. I am still using it now, especially for work and travelling

6. Mine was the Gucci Horsebit large hobo

papertiger likes this.
  7. It was a small plastic bag.....
    I was two years old!:smile:

8. My first designer bag was LV Speedy...

jcnc likes this.
  9. Coach Station Bag

10. Mine was Botkier chrystie and I still have it. :smile:

11. Mine was a Louis Vuitton speedy 25, Damier Ebene that my mother passed down to me =)

Disisd likes this.
  12. My 1st bag may have been a WWII canvas map case.
    Then I got bag shaped as a plastic house--with little, yellow chimney.:biggrin:
    ---
    My 1st designer bag did not have a little, yellow chimney.:sad:
    The design fools...

papertiger and Mariapia like this.
  13. The first bag I remember really lusting after was a Dooney & Burke mini-backpack when I was 16 or 17. Actually my boyfriend's younger sister had it first, and hers was the one I really wanted, but so as not to be a total copycat, I got mine in brown & tan (not the cream & navy that I really wanted). Still enjoyed the bag a lot, though. LOL.

14. This is so funny , a cheap little bag from forever 21 that looked like a beach bag lmao

Hermezzy likes this.
  15. My first bag was a little tin Hello Kitty lunch pail (still have it).
    My first designer bag was a Marc Jacobs hobo.

teenav18 and Disisd like this.