what's the beef about the LV being cut off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow- who knew this would be such a big deal.

MINE was a big deal because it didn't look like my gf's bag. Her ALSO had cut off LV's but only the one at the top where the bag tapers. It LOOKED MUCH nicer than the bag I received. I DO carry LV for the quality and to have a $1K bag that isn't correct is BS. I am not blowing my money on something that I feel isn't made right.

Simply put I wasn't happy with the way it looked bottom line. I don't see why there is any issue with ME getting what I want. Does it have ANY bearing whatsoever on your life? If so, I am very sorry for you then. If you don't like it then ignore those threads. Trust me there are plenty around here that I ignore...

I am sorry, but this post I created wasn't about YOU - I wanted to know in general about people and their concerns if LV is in a crease or not - generally speaking. For some people it's a big deal, while others it isn't and I wanted to know why - that's all!!!

i read 5 pages and got lost lol! what was this about again?? oh yeah the cut off lvs. I dont blame you for being upset. For the kind of money someone spends on a designer bag, it should be what you want :smile:

well i can understand. And the woman in the store story sounds like it could happen. The only thing is, maybe she got her bag as a gift but I dunno. I've never been in that situation. I am married with two kids and make sure my babies have everything they need. I pay my bills and if i have a little money to blow, then I do. I only have one lv bag right now and my husband might get me another one but we'll see. But I can understand your point about priorities

well i can understand. And the woman in the store story sounds like it could happen. The only thing is, maybe she got her bag as a gift but I dunno. I've never been in that situation. I am married with two kids and make sure my babies have everything they need. I pay my bills and if i have a little money to blow, then I do. I only have one lv bag right now and my husband might get me another one but we'll see. But I can understand your point about priorities

Thanks - - - - -
Yes - exactly the kids should come first.
I wasn't the only one in line thinking the same thing.

I can not believe how much this thread irritated me....since some people spend 16,000 on a bag (supposedly) why not help out someone that was in a jam at the store?? No one knows how that lady ended up with a Lv and maybe just maybe she was a nail tech and did her own nails...so quick to judge...so quick.

Whether people like cut off LVs or not, choose to buy $16,000 bags or not or help out other people are not is totally upto their discretion. Everyone seems to be harping on the $16,000 bag - else there seems to be no reason for this thread to be bumped up from more than a month ago.

...and the OP hasn't even been on the forum for a while.

I usually read this type of thread for educational purposes - I can sometimes find out what is "normal" for a certain type of bag and what isn't. But with this thread I'll just duck and cover and not get involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.