What's the bag that got away?

LV Cabas Mezzo in Monogram, with inner zip pocket. Purchased a Popincourt Haute instead in 2007. Then purchased, and sold, Neverful, Sully, Cabas Mezzo with inner pocket with no zip; and sold the Popincourt. I finally found that pre-loved Cabas Mezzo with the inner zip pocket just this past Dec 2016 - yay!

Last year this bag was released, I asked my SA if she had this in the small, it must have been my lucky day because she sent me this picture. I'm kicking myself for not taking it, I took too much time to think about it. I'm regretting it till this day. [emoji30]
View attachment 3513855

I feel the same way too! I love this in the boy style and other resellers are selling for $2k more [emoji853]

I passed on the Louis Vuitton rivets pouch in monogram.
Had my eye in this perfect suede Chanel chain bag on eBay and just didn't pull the trigger. So stupid of me on both accounts.

A Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir in Sunshine. Gorgeous color that would've gone brilliantly with my coloring and wardrobe. Soft, buttery leather like a baby's bottom. LESS THAN $300 DOLLARS AT NORDSTROM RACK. It was gone when I came back only a few hours later. I'm new at this whole I-like-purses thing. Forgive me capitalism, for I knew not what a good deal that was.

Last edited:
Reactions: Voyageuse