What's the 1st thing you do...

I usually rip open the box (since they're all sent to me in the mail) - then run upstairs and fill them with all my purse stuff. Then I try on different outfits and see what looks best with them.

yes i'm a dork.

esiders said:
This is me when I get a new B-bag (lots of open mouth screaming): :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Then I look at it. Then I put it back in the duster and store it in my closet. Then about 2 weeks later, I get it out and start wearing it. I can't carry it as soon as I get it...I need to marinate in the excitment for a little bit. :P

oh esiders i also do the same!!! prolong the courtship if i may say :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Blue_Butterfly said:
yes gals, inquiring minds would like to know...just got my a fall 06 black city and am not impressed with the leather. I want it softer looking...any suggestions?

This is what you can try that has worked for me!

Pinch two small sections next to each other with your pointer and thumb and rub together in circular motion. I swear it gets so soft! Also, did you use AG?

See this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/does-friction-make-bal-leather-smooshier-38073.html

zac, I'm going to give your pinching method a try when I get home tonight but with apple garde, I can't seem find any online, so not sure where to get it. Just checked that thread out a minute ago, can't wait to get pinching! ...smooshy leather here I come!

Once I get the new bag in my hands, I do a happy dance :wlae: Doesn't matter where I am...car, home....still in the store!! Then I take a looooong sniff - because the leather just smells divine. Lastly, I inspect every detail. My husband says he wishes I got as excited about "other things" as I do my new bags :graucho:

you guys are bbag molesters! all the stoking, licking, pinching, smelling, feeling up, you all should be reported... i'm calling BPS (balenciaga protective services)!:P