what's still missing in your H collection?

missing from robee's closet

a Black box birkin
a Black box kelly
a RH or RV or Prune box constance
a red birkin
a CSMC Noir

i will be very happy to be on a 12 month's ban if i can find those.......

Probably too much to list really but my main 'needs' are

Etoupe Evelyne
Etoupe Picotin
Red Evelyne
Raisin Picotin
Black Kelly Clutch
Etoupe Birkin or Kelly (not quite decided)
Black Box Kelly
Belt
Black CDC cuff
Silk jersey scarf
Bolduc au Carre twilly in the brown c/w
And a Pointu

I would like:

another 35 Retourné Kelly in a soft leather (prob. Swift)

a silver "Odyssée" (sp?) bracelet (but I can't really justify 3600 euros for it!)

an H logo belt, but I'm on the fence, as the H bothers me a bit...

Vintage Xavier de Poret scarves

a blue Tigre Royale GM shawl

a Pawnee GM shawl

a Constance Elan

That's all I can think of, for now......

No one who knows me has ever said about me that "my wants are simple", but compared to you ladies they sure are!

All I "need" is a black box Piano (croc would be nice if I won the lottery!).

I have discovered over the last 3 years since I got my first Hermes bag, that I don't like changing bags and that two Kelly's plus one Picotin are just right for me. I also have an "inspired-by" Constance for times when I need to be able to wear a bag messenger-bag style. Throw in a couple of vintage Lederer croc "ladies" luncheon/church bags, and my Nantucket basket bag for summer, and I have more than I really "need". In fact, I don't "need" the Piano - just adore its classic style and would love to own one.

As for scarves/shawls, I would only add more if I found one that I absolutely adored - I have 5 shawls and a bunch or scarves and don't wear all I have.

No one who knows me has ever said about me that "my wants are simple", but compared to you ladies they sure are!

All I "need" is a black box Piano (croc would be nice if I won the lottery!).

I have discovered over the last 3 years since I got my first Hermes bag, that I don't like changing bags and that two Kelly's plus one Picotin are just right for me. I also have an "inspired-by" Constance for times when I need to be able to wear a bag messenger-bag style. Throw in a couple of vintage Lederer croc "ladies" luncheon/church bags, and my Nantucket basket bag for summer, and I have more than I really "need". In fact, I don't "need" the Piano - just adore its classic style and would love to own one.

As for scarves/shawls, I would only add more if I found one that I absolutely adored - I have 5 shawls and a bunch or scarves and don't wear all I have.

Is that bag hard to find? I saw one (black box) in an online reseller store a few days ago...

A Kelly Lounge Wallet in cevré or Lizzard with palladium HW.

A black (or Vert Olive, like doloresmia has;)) Barenia Birkin with palladium HW size 30, or HAC.

An Exotic Kelly Dog in a pop colour, or any colour.

I have to say that some of you ladies sure want/need a lot of bags! I wouldn´t know what to do with so many bags. Most of them would not even get to be taken outside.

Eta. I wouldn´t mind adding another pair of Kelly boots in rouge H, gorgeous.

Last edited: