- pocket mirror
- tissues
- mini pochette with quick-access items
- Clemence wallet
- toiletry pouch 19 with cosmetics and other essentials
- my phone
View attachment 4906350
View attachment 4906351
This is super late but I was literally scouring the internet to find this if I couldn't I was gonna return the TP19!

• Love
Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
Does it fit comfortably? I think I could tell you have an organiser in as well - I was worried the TP19 wouldn't fit in the speedy 25 with an organiser!
It fits, but you have to put it in in an angle due to the small opening - inside it has plenty of room, no problem! YouTuber Luxmommy (Amanda) has a video on her channel about a comparison between Speedy 25 and speedy 30, and there she shows how the TP 19 fits in in both (showing how exactly you have to put it in). Hope that helps!

Reactions: natjyl
Took Etui Voyage PM with me to brunch today.

Monogram Eclipse card holder, vintage zipped Monogram 6-key holder, Damier Graphite clés (original model)

View attachment 5146638
View attachment 5146634View attachment 5146636View attachment 5146637
WOW!! I´ve been eyeing that PM Etui Voyage for months... but I need it to fit a Samsung Galaxy S20, several Din-A-4 sheets of paper folded in half, two magnetic security badges, and a few FFP2 face masks. Can you please tell me if those might fit inside? (It´s a deal breaker for me) Thank you so much for your help!