What's inside your Lindy? :)

Julide, what is the website on the chameleon? I also want to get one! I have a 35cm Birkin and have just put my name down for a 30cm Lindy. By the way, dear Lindy owners, my SA said the Lindy also come in Taurillon. Is that right? I was also under the impression that Lindys only come in Clemence or Swift...Many thanks for your help!

Hi Honeybebe:flowers:Congrats on getting a Lindy!!! You will love it! Do you mind sharing what color? Taurillon=Clemance, its the same leather. The Lindy comes in swift, clemance, croc and ostrich and it use to come in evergrain...don't know if it does anymore...
Here is the Chameleon website!!!:flowers:
http://www.chameleoninserts.com/
I can't wait to see if this insert helps me to be more organized!!!:biggrin:

Julide, what is the website on the chameleon? I also want to get one! I have a 35cm Birkin and have just put my name down for a 30cm Lindy. By the way, dear Lindy owners, my SA said the Lindy also come in Taurillon. Is that right? I was also under the impression that Lindys only come in Clemence or Swift...Many thanks for your help!

I'm not sure if this is the actual site as i google it : http://www.chameleoninserts.com/id30.html

Hi Honeybebe:flowers:Congrats on getting a Lindy!!! You will love it! Do you mind sharing what color? Taurillon=Clemance, its the same leather. The Lindy comes in swift, clemance, croc and ostrich and it use to come in evergrain...don't know if it does anymore...
Here is the Chameleon website!!!:flowers:
http://www.chameleoninserts.com/
I can't wait to see if this insert helps me to be more organized!!!:biggrin:

Thank you so much for the clarification!!!
I am getting it in Etoupe :yahoo:...Very very excited. It should come by the end of the month. The prices have gone up quite a bit and am really regretting not getting one when I was in Paris last October....so, with the huge price increase each year, finally persuaded my darling husband that it is time to get the Lindy!:biggrin:

Thank you so much for the clarification!!!
I am getting it in Etoupe :yahoo:...Very very excited. It should come by the end of the month. The prices have gone up quite a bit and am really regretting not getting one when I was in Paris last October....so, with the huge price increase each year, finally persuaded my darling husband that it is time to get the Lindy!:biggrin:

Honeybebe Etoupe is a great color!!! I totally understand about the price increase!! I want another one in the new 26cm size but the price is more than what I paid for either one of my 30s!!! Congrats again!!:flowers:

Hello, here is my 30cm orange lindy in swift. I use large cameleon which fits perfectly; I found the small cameleon would fall flat [to one side, annoying].

attachment.php

Annelovepuggy: do you have the large structured or unstructured Chameleon? I'd like to get one for my Lindy and hopefully it'll fit my 32 Hac as well.

Sorry I'm a bit late to catch up the last few days' and thanks for your sweet comments. I can't say enough that Lindy is such a chic bag ! I don't use 30cm swift Lindy much because swift is too smooth that I'm afraid to get any scuff, scratch ... cameleon at least helps keep the interior clean !!

Fabfashion - Mine is unstructured; most H bags are pretty structured [at least the bottom is flat] so unstructured works well. But I'll order a structured one next time since the hard board can be removed if desired.

Annelovepuggy: do you have the large structured or unstructured Chameleon? I'd like to get one for my Lindy and hopefully it'll fit my 32 Hac as well.

Honeybebe Etoupe is a great color!!! I totally understand about the price increase!! I want another one in the new 26cm size but the price is more than what I paid for either one of my 30s!!! Congrats again!!:flowers:
I saw an elephant gris 26cm in the shop the other day....slightly too small for me. But it is definitely very cute. What colour are your 30s? I also tried on the 34, which is slightly too big...so 30 is perfect for me. I have a gold 35 togo birkin which I have unfortunately scratched the front bottom corners (the leathers have slightly frayed)...because i keep having to put it on the floor when I need both my hands. The lindy can keep my hands free and is a bit more under the radar when I go out for meetings...:smile:

Thank you all for sharing your pics - it is really making me long for a Lindy!

Tried a 30 in the store the other day and I was amazed at how much space there actually is on the inside and how much it can hold.

Please keep the pics coming, it will tide me over until I finally decide what color to get!

Thank you all for sharing your pics - it is really making me long for a Lindy!

Tried a 30 in the store the other day and I was amazed at how much space there actually is on the inside and how much it can hold.

Please keep the pics coming, it will tide me over until I finally decide what color to get!

You really need one! :graucho:

I saw an elephant gris 26cm in the shop the other day....slightly too small for me. But it is definitely very cute. What colour are your 30s? I also tried on the 34, which is slightly too big...so 30 is perfect for me. I have a gold 35 togo birkin which I have unfortunately scratched the front bottom corners (the leathers have slightly frayed)...because i keep having to put it on the floor when I need both my hands. The lindy can keep my hands free and is a bit more under the radar when I go out for meetings...:smile:

I love gris elephant!!! One of my fav colors!!! Yes I tried a 26 in Bleu Abyss not sure if it was the color or the size that I was unsure about. I am still on the fence about the 34...My lindy's are Parchmein swift with GHW and Cafe Clemance with PHW. The Lindy is perfect for hands free!!

I know that the pictures I am posting might be "out of topic", as the OP is asking for an advice to see what can fit into a Lindy.........I would like to tease all the Lindy owners or Lindy owners to be with this lovely pictures of my younger sister's 34cm Lindy in Bougainvillea ..........

attachment.php

attachment.php

My younger sister is so happy with this Lindy size wise and colour wise.......:graucho:

Attachments

• Lindy Bougainvillea1.jpg
    Lindy Bougainvillea1.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 2,451
  • Lindy bougainvillea2.jpg
    Lindy bougainvillea2.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 2,429
sydspy it is so pretty in that colour! i love the lindy!

annelovepuggy what colour is that? on my monitor i can't seem to figure it out, it looks like a very light coral pink or pinky coral..

i don't think a lindy really needs an organiser. everything is within reach, i don't ever open the flap of the lindy so having an organiser is pretty useless to me. i just rummage around.