What's In Your Mulberry Bag?

I have my ipad, ipod, Oakley sunglasses, wet wipes, tissues, Radley purse, Gaviscon (it's an age thing), Miss Dior perfume, mints...blah, blah...you can carry so much in the Bayswater!

Namijung said:
In my alexa ...i have nothing nothing nothingggggggg
Ha ha Ha.... I have a key, iphone, kiehl's lip balm, id card ..... No money

I'm new to this so apologies if I get it wrong :sad: I like the no money quote! I just bought the alexa mock crock printed leather in black... Still stuffed with paper and in its dust bag! Currently carry a mitzy tote in black, it has keys wet wipes, phone, purse, cosmetics bag, gloves .... And no money! Ha ha

Hi Ladies, I'm a noob but have lurked :blush: on Tpf for a while. Couldn't resist sharing a pic of just how spacious the bayswater really is...

20120528_152013-1.jpg

Note: I don't carry my pup in my bag, she hates being buffeted by the wind and dived straight in for cover lol

Having just picked up my new small Bays Heritage satchel yesterday evening...she is still full of the crunched up paper she came with, waiting for me to give her a good dose of Collonil before we hit town later today!

bijoub said:
Hi Ladies, I'm a noob but have lurked :blush: on Tpf for a while. Couldn't resist sharing a pic of just how spacious the bayswater really is...

Note: I don't carry my pup in my bag, she hates being buffeted by the wind and dived straight in for cover lol

Cute!!