What's In Your Mulberry Bag?

yay!! thankyou to everyone who's posted pics so far! it's amazing how much you can fit in them as well!

Alannarama - I agree, what a great thread!
MulberryGirl & Lakrits - did you have a clean up before the pics? I did not see any crinkled up recepits, loose bits of paper with scribbled notes on, no hair bands laying around. Are you both really that incredibly neat (or am I the messy one)? Loved the pics though!

agreed the bottom of my bag looks like a right state! loving how neat everyone is!

Came home from a little trip to Stockholm, Oak Alexa carried:
Bag shaper
2 pocket books
BIG sunglass case
Nintendo DS with 4 games (No, I don't have children - its all mine:shame:smile:
Iphone in OL case and charger
Couple of hair bands
Mulberry planner
pens
wallet
keys (with an oak leather Bayswater keyring)
+ receipts, chewing gum, nail coats and lip balm :smile: My bags has to work hard!

In cerise shimmy today, I have:

VIP liner
National Trust book
Baby wetwipes (to clean my filthy keyboard!)
iPhone cable
Headphones
Face powder & brush
Eye serum
Lip balm
Lip gloss
Inhaler
Purse
Keys
Sunglasses
Body spray
Hand cream
iPhone (missing from pic)

Attachments

• IMG_0465.jpg
    IMG_0465.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 986
  • IMG_0467.jpg
    IMG_0467.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 1,104
here is my off duty bag - great for my day shoping with DD yesterday and for nipping into town this afternoon....

whatsinyourbag003.jpg

whatsinyourbag004.jpg

in it:
Oak mitzy pouch with pills, plasters, memory sticks etc in
Purse
black poouch containing tissues
beige pouch containing liptsicks and galsses cleaner
keys
fur pouch with headphones for BB
business card holder
Fendi prescription sunglasses

Oh Fuzzy you are so good at this!! I love that Shimmy. I think i just bought the same face cream....its rather good.

Off to do a pic of my bag since i like this thread so much.

I love having a nosey at what people have got in their bags! It would also be interesting to know what % of the contents people actually use - I read somewhere the average number of items in a handbag is 63! :nuts:

Which cream did you get poppy?

Hydramax + active gel cream....it is fab! got a foundation too.....but drew the line at the moisturiser i really liked as it was £78!!

Yes i love looking insude people's bags - 63 items! I cant beleive that but then if i were to empty my pouches it would be way more than that!!

Am determined to keep this thread going.....please help me!

Oh yes I love that gel cream, the smell is gorgeous! And £78.... :faint: the most I've paid is about £40ish and that was painful enough!

OK I will try to keep it going too - hopefully it will encourage more to post :biggrin:

Since I had my small Jody with me at work today, I will show you what I carried in her.
Oak Drew Keyring pouch, pink Hayden cardholder, pink minipouch and a mobilephone.
And of course, my Dior sunglasses... :biggrin:

That's my SMALL bag. When I carry the larger ones, I have ALOT more.

Attachments

• mulberry-03.jpg
    mulberry-03.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 949
  • mulberry-04.jpg
    mulberry-04.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 971
CRumbs i go away for a few days and my fave thread is on page 2!!

Fixxer - i love your small leather goods!

I have the large jody shopper and keep thinking of selling her but cannot quite bring myslef to do it....she was my first M. I dont like her folded over but i do likeher carried tote style or slouchy with the long strap....how do you carry yours?

Love this thread, think its because at heart I am just nosey and love to see what other people have in their bags

Today I had Lipstick Bays clutch with me and these were the contents

Lipstick Purse
Sunglasses
perfume
Blackberry in its little case
Lip balm
Tissues (hay fever!)
Eye spray (Hay fever again!!)
Camcorder
Umbrella--yes I know it has been glorious sunshine all day but you just never know:nuts:

Attachments

• 100_0393.JPG
    100_0393.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 1,034