What's in your Gioco?

I usually carry the following if I take my Gioco to work:

Scarf/pashmina (it gets cold on my express bus)
paperback novel
small umbrella
my portatelefono with small essentials and makeup
blackberry
wallet (denaro)

small inside pocket:
ipod
bus schedule

outer zipper:
cellphone
keys

As MCNYC, I've lived in NYC all my life and am hardwired to keep that zipper opening right where I can see it. However, I tend to carry my bag on my left shoulder so the zipper pocket on that side works for me.

It is a great bag and I have three (trying to type this fast so DH don't read how many I REALLY have): Fumo, citta, & famiglia. LOL

Hehehe, do you hide them from him? Does he ever say "hey, didn't you have that same bag...in another print...?"

Of course! Thank goodness I have so many of the Inferno in the same print so that confuses him a bit. ;) However, my daughters are way too observant and always give me away - "hey, mom is that a new bag. Ooooo. Mom, you have so many of these bags, can I have one too?" :rolleyes:

This Christmas, the girls are going to get their own Bocces. Hopefully, that will keep them quiet. :P

i love my pirata gioco, the size and shape's just perfect for me... fits so much too! i now find myself reaching for the gioco more often than my previous favs. - the MM and stellina.

like wklouie, i carry my bags on my left shoulder too (so i don't have a big issue with the zip) - anyway, i always zip my gioco half-way, so it's easy for me to access stuff from the front (side), yet feels safe enough that it's not wide open to people standing behind :P

here's what i carry in my gioco for work:
in the bag
- umbrella
- mini notepad
- namecard holder
- 2 regular LSS cosmetic pouches: 1 for holding the smaller accessories and knick-knacks, the other for holding my coach mini skinny + coin purse + kleenex + keys)
- an envelope with discount coupons etc.
- cell phone
- occasionally, i throw in a sweater too (rolled up)

outside (front) zipped compartment
- magnetic card for bus-rides
(i don't keep my keys in there cuz i don't like the bulge)

inside open-pocket
- ipod shuffle

inside zipped compartment
- wet tissues

I have to get used to my gioco.. I currently have nothing in there besides ... debit card, cellphone, keys, ...my allergy medicine.

The purse before the gioco was one of those Dooney & Buorke sling bags.. kind of similar to the Coach ones you see. They're SOO SMALL. Now I don't know WHAT to put in it. I'm thinking though.. hahah. ;p This is a great thread.

I posted this in the "What's in your Toki" thread as well, but it's applicable here. This stuff kind of stays flat on the bottom, and there's still a ton of room in there for more should I need it.

Attachments

• purse.jpg
    purse.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 62
I was looking for a thread like this on giocos. Was wondering if most of you are able to put all these things in without the bag looking like a shoe box/duffle bag. I might like the bag if I am able to put all my stuff in it and still be able to fold it up alright. I wish sooooo badly that I could see on IRL so I can try it on myself so I know if I like it or not. My aunt's been shopping for me and when she saw it she called it a shoe box/hot dog and she thought it was too long looking. But still I am drawn to it.

I got my inferno gioco, finally! I haven't taken it out yet, but I have packed it with everyday stuff. I love it! It's such an odd shape, the way it folds in, but it works. It is very floppy, but I rarely put my bags down so it doesn't flop around too much.