What's in your COACH bag?

1. It’s the weekend so here we go again with my camel Ergo tote. I love this bag, it’s so soft, and my navy Court bag for my busy Saturdays. They look great and there’s no fuss.

2BAAA8DC-F806-4DB3-9728-0742CFC9B1E0.jpeg

I’ve switched over to my KH coin purse from my leopard Madison coin purse which is quite tiny.

2. wrong thread!

3. Such a beautiful bag and straps! Lovely!

musiclover likes this.
  4. Thank you! I carried it with the strap doubled over my shoulder and it was so comfortable. It was easy to carry and I still had my phone and keys inside.

tealocean likes this.
  5. Inside my denim Isla...missing is my iPhone that I usually keep in the back slip pocket.
    IMG_1157.jpg

6. Inside my vintage Lightweights Camera Bag.
    IMG_1201.jpg

Iamminda, CoachMaven, Lapis and 5 others like this.
  7. A couple of pink pretties with my weekend bag, Ergo camel tote.

99902490-76D8-4C58-95CE-2E02FFEEB167.jpeg

8. Those look so pretty and happy together!

musiclover likes this.
  9. Thank you, TO! I do love pink and it's fun to look into my bag and see all that sweetness!

tealocean likes this.
  10. You're welcome! I love pinks too, especially brights and sweet flowers!

musiclover likes this.
  11. Me, too! I can never get enough floral patterns and Coach has some lovely ones these days. I'm trying to be judicious in my selection and buying only what I will use, and selling pieces I'm not reaching for as often. It just helps to keep things in check.

whateve and tealocean like this.
  12. I only have solids and 2 ombres so far, but will enjoy some florals someday! I know what you mean about being selective! I got way too much at once and have not bought anything for almost 2 months. I'm enjoying seeing everyone's goodies! Thankfully I have enough to go through without getting bored!

13. Here are my items and what I usually carry in my Coach Parker. Pictured here are my sunglasses + case, makeup pouch full of junk like mini notebook and scissor, pen, lots of wet napkins, compact lotion and mirror, etc. Also my iPhone. I have attached a second picture to show a few items that I have in my makeup bag.

IMG_2825.JPG IMG_2830.JPG

Hobbsy, Lucylu29 and RuedeNesle like this.
  14. Those stickers look so cute on your Parker!

anthrosphere likes this.
  15. Thank you so much Whateve. :heart: