What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

Reactions: Gigi
Love the flower charm wallet. Is it from current collection? I haven't been to LV for quite sometime because CC force is too strong.
Yes, it is from the current collection :smile: I didn't think I would love it but it's soooo darn cute, even better irl...lol! I had to keep it. I love both LV and Chanel. I've been giving my Chanel slgs break. It's time to give my LVs some love...Lol! But, I have been using my cc bags more so it's all good :smile:

Has anyone ever wondered what they would take with them if they had to leave their home due to some catastrophic event? Living in Florida has its challenges; hot, humid summers, crazy drivers, and hurricanes. As Hurricane Irma approaches South Florida, we have made plans to fly to California in order to be far, far away from the storm. As I started to pack clothes for the next five days, I realized that I needed to change my packing approach since everything could be destroyed by Irma. I looked around at my newly renovated dream closet, and it hit me, that I can't take it all with me.

I am not the type that takes up precious closet space with things that I don't wear or am saving for "one day when..." I always used to think that I would grab my beloved Jumbo, Boy, and Deuville, but I didn't. We are taking our small dog with us (first time she goes on a plane) and I am so nervous about it. Since she counts as a carry on item that really limited my options. In the end I left everything behind, I felt so shallow thinking about my handbag and shoe collection, when people have already lost their lives in the Caribbean due to this storm. I grabbed my Gabrielle since it will be easy to access items inside while traveling with a pet. Everything can be replaced, the lives of our friends and family, as well as our own, can't.

I stopped by the office to secure and shut down all equipment and snapped this pic of my travel companion.
Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• Pic.jpg
    Pic.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 3,934
Has anyone ever wondered what they would take with them if they had to leave their home due to some catastrophic event? Living in Florida has its challenges; hot, humid summers, crazy drivers, and hurricanes. As Hurricane Irma approaches South Florida, we have made plans to fly to California in order to be far, far away from the storm. As I started to pack clothes for the next five days, I realized that I needed to change my packing approach since everything could be destroyed by Irma. I looked around at my newly renovated dream closet, and it hit me, that I can't take it all with me.

I am not the type that takes up precious closet space with things that I don't wear or am saving for "one day when..." I always used to think that I would grab my beloved Jumbo, Boy, and Deuville, but I didn't. We are taking our small dog with us (first time she goes on a plane) and I am so nervous about it. Since she counts as a carry on item that really limited my options. In the end I left everything behind, I felt so shallow thinking about my handbag and shoe collection, when people have already lost their lives in the Caribbean due to this storm. I grabbed my Gabrielle since it will be easy to access items inside while traveling with a pet. Everything can be replaced, the lives of our friends and family, as well as our own, can't.

I stopped by the office to secure and shut down all equipment and snapped this pic of my travel companion.

I feel your pain. We are staying since we are not in an evacuation area and have too many fur-babies to take off with. All we can do is prepare for the worst, hope for the best, and be thankful for what we have once its over. In the grand scheme of things, despite the joy and entertainment they provide, our precious Chanels have so little valued compared to everything else. So heartbreaking to see the loss in the Caribbean...many of those islands we visit. Good luck to you and your family and safe travels.

I feel your pain. We are staying since we are not in an evacuation area and have too many fur-babies to take off with. All we can do is prepare for the worst, hope for the best, and be thankful for what we have once its over. In the grand scheme of things, despite the joy and entertainment they provide, our precious Chanels have so little valued compared to everything else. So heartbreaking to see the loss in the Caribbean...many of those islands we visit. Good luck to you and your family and safe travels.
Thinking of both of you right now. Been praying nonstop for all the dear tPF members & everyone affected in TX, Caribbean & FL w/ Irma. My heart is very heavy & I'm praying TONS. :pray: