Whats Going on with Ebay Sellers??

I'm not sure you can blame the buyer, if the offer was made BEFORE the auction ended? I think it's the seller that is totally at fault here and I wouldn't think twice about leaving negative feedback in your situation!
I think we're all a bit too polite when it comes to leaving feedback (at least I know I am!)

I'm not sure you can blame the buyer, if the offer was made BEFORE the auction ended? I think it's the seller that is totally at fault here and I wouldn't think twice about leaving negative feedback in your situation!
I think we're all a bit too polite when it comes to leaving feedback (at least I know I am!)

I don't blame the buyer but I do think there is a bit of ebay etiquette that should really stop a buyer going through with the sale, as the item did sell by auction and they'd have seen this. It is the Seller who's at fault but I still think its not really on, as the 'buyer' would know someone else has lost out. I guess they got what they wanted though so don't really care. Never mind. I'm not fuming anymore, just a bit miffed.

Yes, I agree. We are all probably a bit too polite with feedback but I try to believe the best of people....but its pretty hard at the moment!

Oh, dear. I'm starting to fume again...Better go and look at my new Poppy. Makes me feel better!;)