Food What's For Breakfast?

Orange juice, my vitamins, oatmeal or toast, and rooibos tea (and sometimes I top it off with homemade dark (really dark! Scharffenberger - like 72% cocoa content or higher) chocolate chip cookies - I make them regularly for my sweetie for his lunches - he likes the 99% cocoa the best):amuse:

I have cereal... or a lot of protein. And I do mean protein. Steamed chicken, leftover steak, etc. But it keeps me full till lunchtime when I know I won't have time for snacking :smile:

if it's a gym morning: oatmeal made with water and maybe 1tbsp organic cranberries stirred in.
busy, out-of-the-house all morning, morning: 4egg whites, scrambled, dry flax waffle, fruit, if available.

a perfect on the go breakfast or snack (although a little messy), a pb & j made with 2 slices whole grain bread, 2tbsp organic (nothing but peanuts) pb and 1/4 cup smashed blackberries. if you like pb & j, its the best thing ever and the healtihiest one you'll ever eat; lots of fibre and protein, low in sugar and totally yummy!

oooh amberly, i used to eat 1/2 a toasted PBJ every morning before i discovered oatmeal. i'll have to try that next time the mood strikes. it sounds so yummy!!

Weekday morning: Kellogg's Just Right with milk and a cup of coffee

Saturday morning: We always have brunch at a local cafe. It's either omelette or poached egg with spinach on kumara (sweet potato) hash.

Sunday morning: Bad... very bad.. scrambled eggs (made with cream and gruyere cheese), streaky bacon, cheesy kransy and toast. But very tasty... :nuts: