What's a simple thing you just cant do?

such a cute thread!

I can't cook anything more difficult than scrambled eggs... i also get motion sick when if i try to read in a moving vehicle.... i can't kill a cockroach by myself.... i scream and get someone else to do it for me.... the last video game i was good at was the first supermario on the original nintendo!

I also cannot understand darts.... BF loves it, and has tried to explain it to me, but I just look at him blankly... it doesn't help that I can't get the dart to stick most of the time either!

Can't finger whistle.
Can't ride a bike (I can...but I am a road hazard).
Can't roller skate (but can ice skate w/out a problem)
Can't change a light bulb (well, I can...I just put off doing it - there are 6 others still working so does it matter if two others don't?)
Can't caulk my tub (but I can cut tile and lay it, too)

I am sure I will think of something else....

Okay...at the risk of looking like a complete idiot........

I can't read a map......Yes, really....and I am geographically challenged. It runs in my family - my sister is the same way. We always get lost when we are driving somewhere unfamiliar. :true:

Same here, this is why I have in-dash navigation (and I can still get lost).

I can't hang anything straight, pictures, shelfs etc...dh will hang something and ask me to tell him which way it needs to be adjusted and I always make it more crooked then it started.:crybaby:

I can't push a shopping cart-- mum always has to do it for me. I can barely make it go in a straight line and when I try to turn corners it just goes totally awry and out of control. If I am shopping alone I will take a basket rather than a cart even if it ends up being insanely heavy just so I won't have to worry about mowing people down by accident.

I also can't wink my right eye or snap the fingers on my left hand.

I have a connected tongue (you know, the little thing underneath) and I can't stick my tongue out far at all or make it curl up.

I really suck at riding a bike. I mean, I can do it, but I fall into bushes and stuff. Good thing I don't really like bike riding.

:lol: your bike riding adventure made me giggle.

my niece also had the same problem but she recently got it snipped.

my can't do-list:
type without looking at the keyboard
can't dive into a pool -- too scared i'd hit my head
i have to actually think before i say the word variety. for whatever reason i stumble over that silly word
can't gift wrap to save my life

Cool thread:smile:

I can't:

File without singing the alphabet in my head
snap my fingers
whistle loud
swim
ride a bike
rollerblade
flip my eyelids (can cross my eyes all the way though jeje)
stick my tounge out far and open my mouth wide ( The dentist are always yelling at me) LOL
say the L word
flip or cartwheel
play sports well (no aim, can't catch)

I thinks thats all for now im pretty useless LMAO

^^ Speeds, Creme Brulee is a dessert, it's a vanilla-rich custard and is topped with hard caramel (achieved by sprinkling sugar on top and hitting it with a blow-torch!). It's delicious, velvet-y and rich...well it is, except when I make it. :sad:

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, they don't let me around fire since the flaminging flamingo egg recipe, so Creme Brulee would be out.

S'okay. I'm the same way... I dreaded gym class... :P
Ditto. I was a complete klutz as well. Think Carrie White. Same uniforms too.

I can't talk on the phone and to someone else at the same time. Like, when my mom made me pick up the phone 'cause she didn't want to speak to someone (back in the caller ID-less days). She'd start whispering to me what to say, then I tried to pay attention to her and lost track of what the caller was saying, and made a complete mess.

Ekkk! Same here! Once I hear one voice, I cannot hear the others. But at the same time, I can remember everything someone's told me, and I can can switch from one conversation tot he other. Weird.

I can't do anything in silence...I always have some sort of background noise. Now for instance, TV is on. When I do my homework I have music. And I usually fall asleep to the sweet sounds of drunk kids in my dorm...good times.

Ditto. The only time my TV is off is when I'm out of the house. I haven't slept without it on in probably 30 years.

I can't push a shopping cart-- mum always has to do it for me. I can barely make it go in a straight line and when I try to turn corners it just goes totally awry and out of control. If I am shopping alone I will take a basket rather than a cart even if it ends up being insanely heavy just so I won't have to worry about mowing people down by accident.

I also can't wink my right eye or snap the fingers on my left hand.

I'd have a brain scan if I were you. Something aint right there honey. I wish you all the best in the world!!

I can't file my nails straight at ALL. I won't even discuss trying to paint them correctly!