What's a simple thing you just cant do?

I can't...

read books or magazines while in a moving vehicle (car, bus, train)
sit in the very back of a moving vehicle
take drives on curvy and winding roads

If I do any of the above, I get car/motion sickness.
I'm the same way. Sometimes I even make myself carsick when I'm driving. I also can't sit backwards (like on a train) or ride rollercoasters. I'm fine with boats though, thank goodness!
S'okay. I'm the same way... I dreaded gym class... :P
Me too! It's been 8 years and I still have nightmares about it (seriously) :shame:

Okay, this is the ultimate pathetic confession... I am so navigationally challenged! I don't know if we're north or south, even as a passenger! I cannot drive long distances! I am phobic behind the wheel. I get lost in my own neighborhood, on foot! I wish it came easy for me like it does for others, i would feel so much free-er!

I can't talk on the phone and to someone else at the same time. Like, when my mom made me pick up the phone 'cause she didn't want to speak to someone (back in the caller ID-less days). She'd start whispering to me what to say, then I tried to pay attention to her and lost track of what the caller was saying, and made a complete mess.

Hate to break it to ya... lol!! YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!! lmao. To this date I cannot tell my right from my left.

Love this post. I'm a happier person..:biggrin:

Most of the time I can't tell my left from my right either. Not sure if I'm not paying attention or what, but I can't.

I can only raise my left eyebrow, not my right.

I can read a map really well, but I can't read a compass for anything.

I can't ride on winding roads - I get sick if I'm not the one driving.

I can't french braid, do makeup or polish nails except on myself.

And I've NEVER been able to figure out how to fold a fitted sheet.

Most of the time I can't tell my left from my right either. Not sure if I'm not paying attention or what, but I can't.

I can only raise my left eyebrow, not my right.

And I've NEVER been able to figure out how to fold a fitted sheet.

Me too..I could never figure out how to control my right eyebrow muscle. When I try to fold a fitted sheet, it always comes out all lumpy.

I also can't ride a bike or fold shirts with buttons/zippers.

I can't do anything in silence...I always have some sort of background noise. Now for instance, TV is on. When I do my homework I have music. And I usually fall asleep to the sweet sounds of drunk kids in my dorm...good times.

I can't style hair! I envy woman that have a different style everyday. I've finally gotten the hang of blowdrying/straightening but that's about it.

Neither can I! It's very difficult to get a cute style by myself, I just know how to blowdry and straighten. I, too, envy those women who are able to walk out of the house with perfectly styled hair!

I have a connected tongue (you know, the little thing underneath) and I can't stick my tongue out far at all or make it curl up.

I really suck at riding a bike. I mean, I can do it, but I fall into bushes and stuff. Good thing I don't really like bike riding.

Oh Zophie, I can't stick my tongue out far either. When I was little my doctor suggested I get that little cut underneath. Ugh yuck! :yucky::Push: