What's a good smooshy leather brand?

I did notice that too! I have a Lucky Brand Stash bag that a friend gifted me and she was raving about how it's the only purse she ever carries anymore. I've looked on ebay and considered getting another one in a different color and was surprised how popular they are on there!

Unfortunately I think LB only makes the smaller crossbody version of that bag anymore and I like the bigger shoulder one. But there are plenty on ebay!

The quality of the leather blows me away.
Also, proof that you don't have to spend $1000 to get a good quality leather bag! That's such a myth...

The large Lucky stash bags are still available new. I just Googled them and Zappos has them on sale for $100.99 right now! That is a very good deal for one! I have one and I love it; it's a great bag to not have to worry about, you know? And there is a spot for everything and it holds alot. And it's smooshy. And I totally agree; one does not have spend $1000 to get a great quality leather bag!

Last edited:
When I think smooshy I can't help but think of lambskin or baby calf, both which are very expensive hides. BV! Also, the softest,:cloud9: smooshiest leather bag I have felt recently is the Valentino Rockstud!

The large Lucky stash bags are still available new. I just Googled them and Zappos has them on sale for $100.99 right now! That is a very good deal for one! I have one and I love it; it's a great bag to not have to worry about, you know? And there is a spot for everything and it holds alot. And it's smooshy. And I totally agree; one does not have spend $1000 to get a great quality leather bag!

Oh wow! That is a good price! My friend that loves them bought the one with the embossed roses on it and I wanted to take a nap in that leather...

Unfortunately, I'm sort of on a ban for now...

Dior has an incredibly soft leather bag that I mistook for canvas! I unfortunately forgot what the bag is called (Milly? not sure) but it has its signature Dior quilting and it was crossbody.

My BV cervo hobo--sometimes I don't put it on my shoulder, I ball up the shoulder strap and carry it in my hand, it is so squishy. And my older Bal Bags are very squishy too.