Whatever happened to that shopaholic mystery purse auction - what bag did they get?

I can't believe someone would pay that much money for any bag, even Chanel, sight unseen. It boggles my mind. Plus, with the add on of all the careful wording and "gifts" etc. It seems like a scam to me. Crazy.

Oh gosh... after reading all the "I am adding a yadayada gift yadayada" ... I have a feeling this will all end in tears... but fingers crossed and all the luck to the winning bidder! :smile:

me too....wanna to see wat's inside the box or is it actually empty?

Wow...if jus to bid for a STUPID box for that ending price, i guess it's really INSANE....LOLL

I just popped over here and saw this thread- I messaged the winning bidder and asked them what they recieved...

Also I noticed in the auction it says what the bag is...

Make: Chanel
Color & Material: Small Black Quilted Bag. Black leather lining.
Size (H"xL"xW"): 7.5 x 7.5 x 3
Condition: Like New

I am simply baffled why anyone would bid on something they can't see. I'm not very nice when I say it serves them right for bidding sight-unseen, if what's inside the box is unappealing. I mean, you wouldn't go into a store and shop with your eyes closed would you?

^^^ LOL, apparently some people DO, Roey!

I can't help but to think what some people are thinking... I mean, I'm picky enough when it comes to ebay and pre-owned bags, and granted, I get to LOOK AT ALL THE PICTURES of what I'm getting!

I am simply baffled why anyone would bid on something they can't see. I'm not very nice when I say it serves them right for bidding sight-unseen, if what's inside the box is unappealing. I mean, you wouldn't go into a store and shop with your eyes closed would you?

I agree Roey! I commented on the last thread about how someone could bid on something they cannot see. What was their reassurance to spend so much money? Even someone with money to burn wouldnt just throw it away. I hope the buyer answers the email.

I just popped over here and saw this thread- I messaged the winning bidder and asked them what they recieved...

Also I noticed in the auction it says what the bag is...

Make: Chanel
Color & Material: Small Black Quilted Bag. Black leather lining.
Size (H"xL"xW"): 7.5 x 7.5 x 3
Condition: Like New

I hope the buyer responds to your message. I would love to know if they were happy with their purchase.....